+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can California Chrome Do It?

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

excited Can California Chrome Do It?

Can California Chrome become the first triple crown winner in 36 years? The last 12 horses to win the first two legs of the triple crown have failed in the Belmont Stakes. I sure hope he can. The sport really needs a Triple Crown champion. I'm betting he can do it. He seemed to have plenty left in the tank at the finish line of the Kentucky Derby, and he breezed through the stretch in a hand ride to win the Preakness.

I've been an avid sport of kings fan most all of my life. I honestly think California Chrome has what it takes to go the 1 1/2 mile grueling distance of the Belmont Stakes. (Then again, I thought Smarty Jones did too, and he got clipped at the wire in the Belmont by Birdstone.)

One thing for sure, all eyes will be on Belmont in 3 weeks!

Go Cali Chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Birdstone derails Smarty Jones Triple Crown run in the Belmont Stakes

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

Re: Can California Chrome Do It?

I'd like to think he can do it.

Hopefully the other horses in the field are sent out to attack the course instead of the favorite for posterity's sake.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

No.

No horse has triple crowned with more than 7 horses in the race.

The Belmont, there are 11 horses.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Haven't been on the site in several days....was hoping this could be the end of a long wait(of 36 yrs)..... getting more convinced that no horse will ever get this glory.

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisDawg63 View Post
    Haven't been on the site in several days....was hoping this could be the end of a long wait(of 36 yrs)..... getting more convinced that no horse will ever get this glory.
    Me too IllDawg.

And I think you may be near right on about the future. I'm sure someday it will probably happen, but that could be in another 36 years from now..

+ Reply to Thread