+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Re: 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

I didn't see any of the plays mentioned, so I won't argue against anything you guys said. However, I have to believe that the games were not rigged. Bad officiating does not mean something is rigged. The NHL would have greatly benefited from a 7 game series between the 2 largest TV markets in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    I didn't see any of the plays mentioned, so I won't argue against anything you guys said. However, I have to believe that the games were not rigged. Bad officiating does not mean something is rigged. The NHL would have greatly benefited from a 7 game series between the 2 largest TV markets in the country.
    You are right. The series was not rigged. New York was in the first 2 games but could not hold on to the lead. Have to credit LA for coming back to win both. The Kings thrived in two goal deficit situations all postseason.

The series looks completely one-sided at 4-1, but the games did not reinforce that. The Rangers and Henrik Lundqvist played their butts off. A few calls went against them and changed the dynamics. It's a shame because New York could've stretched it to 6 or 7.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

I dont think it was rigged, but NYR did have some bad calls go against them that jut changed all the momentum of the game when they were leading. Unfortuantely that is how it goes sometimes

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I know it wasn't actually rigged. But your best officials should be in the Finals. If that was their best they need to fire them all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213