+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

How many of you are growing some sort of "playoff beard"?

I'm clean shaven, ready for tomorrow.

Aside, the 2014 NHL playoffs begin tomorrow night, woo hoo!! It's about time!

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Re: 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

Glad you started a playoff thread. I was going to start one tomorrow if one hadn't been started already. I've had a beard now for 9 years, but keep it trimmed. Now its on its own until the Flyers are either eliminated or win the cup. lol

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Im growing. Let's go BRUINS! Its time for that playoff hockey

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlienBeans View Post
    Glad you started a playoff thread. I was going to start one tomorrow if one hadn't been started already. I've had a beard now for 9 years, but keep it trimmed. Now its on its own until the Flyers are either eliminated or win the cup. lol
    I'm all over it, AB. I love hockey, especially the playoffs. To me this is the most exciting postseason of any of the four major professional sports. Nothing beats having to beat the same team 4 times in seven games, the atmosphere of a playoff game, and tons of fans screaming and cheering for the entire game. The team that wins the Stanley Cup has to win 16 hard-fought games. IMO that is the definition of a long quest, and quite an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgilicious View Post
    Im growing. Let's go BRUINS! Its time for that playoff hockey
    Ah that's right, you are a B's fan. I'm interested to see how much of a fight Detroit puts up. Now that they are healthy it should be intriguing.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

hopefully not too much of a fight...lol

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    I'm all over it, AB. I love hockey, especially the playoffs. To me this is the most exciting postseason of any of the four major professional sports. Nothing beats having to beat the same team 4 times in seven games, the atmosphere of a playoff game, and tons of fans screaming and cheering for the entire game. The team that wins the Stanley Cup has to win 16 hard-fought games. IMO that is the definition of a long quest, and quite an achievement.

Ah that's right, you are a B's fan. I'm interested to see how much of a fight Detroit puts up. Now that they are healthy it should be intriguing.
    It is BY FAR the greatest post season playoff/tournament in ALL OF SPORTS. It's also the hardest trophy to win in all of sports. Everything is ramped up in the playoffs. The intensity is amazing. Should be fun as always.

How about the Blackhawks/Blues Game 1 last night going to triple OT? What a start to that series!

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Two days off without changing cities is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Two days off without changing cities is crazy.
    Pittsburgh also had two days off before Game 2 tonight.

I too am not a fan of two days off without the series shifting because that means there is usually a back-to-back game in there. Personally I'm not a fan of back-to-backs in the playoffs. Lame idea, IMO because it further tires players out and messes up their practicing schedule and routines. Playoff games actually count...

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Yeah I mean during the regular season your number 2 goal tender can handle the second day of a back to back schedule. But you don't want to sit your number one in the playoffs. Big difference. Will also effect shift length, especially in the second period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast