22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cuz

12 54.55%
  • deterp

10 45.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuz vs deterp for the championship

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Cuz vs deterp for the championship

Who you got?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Re: Cuz vs deterp for the championship

I came in here to offer my vote to the highest bidder.

However, my chivalrous side has taken over. None of you uncouth rednecks have cast a vote for the lady.

Please allow the esteemed gentleman from Tennessee (me) to cast the first vote for the lady.

Sorry, Cuz. If we were on the Titanic we would have to give her the seat in the lifeboat anyway.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Got to go with Deterp! Read the classic thread that I resurrected in the Tank!

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

This is like living through Sophie's Choice...
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

I came in here to offer my vote to the highest bidder.
    Since you've already voted, SOJ, I'll offer three cans of Fancy Feast.
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deterp View Post
    Since you've already voted, SOJ, I'll offer three cans of Fancy Feast.
    He ate dry his whole life until 6 months ago and the vet said to give him cans he could smell because he had a respiratory infection.

Now you can set your watch by him. 5 o'clock means it is time for a can of Purina One (with gravy, not pate). He will stand beside the shelf with the cans and meow until you open one.

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

5 A.M., right?
    "There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast".
    I have that sign hanging in the kitchen.
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by deterp View Post
    5 A.M., right?
    "There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast".
    I have that sign hanging in the kitchen.
    No, thank God. He does it in the evening.

He has also learned if he wants to sleep on top of the piano where he is not supposed be, he must do it in a single leap. No walking across the piano keys at 3 AM. That way you don't wake up until he rolls over and knocks something off into the floor.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

if anyone can win over Cuz.... it is De... what a great battle. 2 of the GREATS.... and not talking about grandparents
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post

Sorry, Cuz. If we were on the Titanic we would have to give her the seat in the lifeboat anyway.
    Along with a bottle of champagne for the ride.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast