+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Wrestler from each Era

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Re: Favorite Wrestler from each Era

The greatest heel turn in wrestling history!!! nWo!!!

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Mr. Wrestling Number Two. The Assassins. The Minnesota Wrecking Crew. Argentina Apollo.

The Four Horsemen. Rock and Roll Express. The Fabulous Free Birds.

Goldberg.

Stone Cold. The Rock.

The Undertaker.

John Cena.

Kelly Kelly.

He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Kelly Kelly one of the many loves of my life lol. Great find Cuz and yes Hogan's turn is probably the biggest heel turn in wrestling history and dare I say the biggest moment in wrestling history?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

There is some overlap here but I'll list my favorites anyway.

Singles- Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage, Taker, SCSA, the Rock, Cena, CM Punk

Tag Teams- The Road Warriors, The Hardys, The Usos

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Hulkamania: Hulk Hogan
    New Generation: Shawn Michaels
    Attitude: Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Ruthless Aggression: I didn't watch between mid 2002 and late 2005. Once I got back in, I picked up HBK again.
    PG: CM Punk
    Yes! Movement: Daniel Bryan

Honorable Mentions:

Hulkamania: Macho Man Randy Savage, Jake The Snake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior
    New Generation: Bret Hart, The Undertaker, Razor Ramon
    Attitude: The Rock, Mick Foley
    Ruthless Aggression (2006-2009 version): Randy Orton, Edge, Big Show
    PG: None, hated this era.
    Yes! Movement: The Shield, The Wyatts, Cesaro

I have to give a special mention to Ric Flair and Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Corporal BIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forumsBIGBLUEQ has a great deal of respect on the forums BIGBLUEQ's Avatar

Well when I was growing up back in the 70's and early 80's we watched ICW and Championship Wrestling out of Memphis. So here are some of my faves from back in the day.

Superstar Bill Dundee and Jerry The King Lawler
    Dirty Dutch Mantell
    Tommy "Wildfire" Rich
    Dusty Rhodes
    Leapin' Lanny Poffo
    Randy "Macho Man" Savage
    Jimmy Garvin
    Handsome Jimmy Valiant
    Terry Funk
    The Assassins
    The Rock-N-Roll Express
    The Road Warriors
    The Moon Dogs
    The Mongolian Stomper
    Bob Armstrong
    Chief Wahoo McDaniel
    The Junk Yard Dog
    Coco B Ware
    Austin Idol
    Cowboy Lane- Midget Wrestler
    Stan Lane
    Steve Eaton
    Buddy Valentine- personal favorite, I graduated HS with him
    Ric Flair
    Ricky Steamboat
    Jimmy "Superfly" Snooka
    The Fabulous Freebirds- Terry Gordy, Michael Haynes, and Buddy (can't think of last name)
    Bob Armstrong
    The Tennesse Stud (Terry Funk in a mask after losing a loser leave town match)
    Harley Race

Man it's hard to name just one. lol!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123