20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naval Aviator

14 70.00%
  • JRS

6 30.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naval Aviator vs JRS

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Naval Aviator vs JRS

Who you got?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Re: Naval Aviator vs JRS

I love both of these guys, but have to vote with the one that voted for me.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Tough one. JRS is probably the only USC fan that posts here I like.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

I got ya JRS. Screw all these haters. I'm glad they all vote against me. It lets me know I have done my job well.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

What is your job?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

No chance in he'll against this guy.

Lol at Illinois lurking and voting.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    What is your job?
    He washes Heck Pup's car.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subrookie View Post
    He washes Heck Pup's car.
    One can hope and wish I guess. I guess you better hope in one hand, crap in the other and see which fills up first.

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    One can hope and wish I guess. I guess you better hope in one hand, crap in the other and see which fills up first.
    Make sure you don't forget the undercoat.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

I voted for JRS. I am afraid of his avatar!
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast