+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    Great to see Bubba win it. Things are really starting to look up for him.
    Two Master's Titles in three years is an awesome accomplishment. He's definitely playing good golf right now. I think it would be pretty neat to see him win another major in 2014. I imagine he will receive a lot of press when we get close to the US Open in June and The Open in July.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

So awesome the camera angle of the son walking to his Dad. High fiving all the way to the Butler cabin.

The way he pushed shots instead of laying up reminded me of Arnie in his prime.

Tonight at 10:00 PM the Golf Channel has a Arnie tribute. If I am awake, who knows, I will watch it.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Count me as one of the folks that like Bubba. His wife is a little scary though.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I have been cleaning up since I woke at 8:00 and thought I overslept. I have put up four or five cases of beer so far. I may not have to buy beer til June or July.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I have been cleaning up since I woke at 8:00 and thought I overslept. I have put up four or five cases of beer so far. I may not have to buy beer til June or July.
    Did the transformer blow again last night?

I'm really thrilled for all the UGA fans on here that Bubba won. I read he went to the Waffle House to celebrate. Pretty cool.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,1344172.story

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345