+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Georgia Re: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

Bubba is having some difficulties. Augusta gives and Augusta takes. Just hit a massive drive at 15.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

If I could find a camera, I would take a picture of my yard. I am raising a bumper crop of cars and vans.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Bubba is fading, kinda like me. How many more days of this do I have to take? Oh just one more. Easy to lose track of time.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Bubba is fading, kinda like me. How many more days of this do I have to take? Oh just one more. Easy to lose track of time.
    Too bad about that. I'd a liked to see him win or finish strong. To me he's a likable golfer: not an egomaniac, he doesn't gloat, I like his pink driver shaft, and the fact he's a lefty (just like me!).

I am all for Bubba. His banter with the press is great.

Hell descended last night. About 8:30 when we had got the last customers out, the transformer that supplies my house and the two others that make up the 1018 Club blew. I mean blew, not just a fuse. Georgia Power was Johnny on the spot and a truck was here in 30 minutes to access the damage. The thing was fried. He poked a pole in the side and steam came out. Over and over. Another truck came in another 30 minutes with a new transformer. Those guys are artists with a bucket. They manuvered around the various cable and phone wires and put in the other transformer. At 10:30 the guy flipped the switch and the power came back on. I won't bitch paying the bill this month.

350 people make a lot of garbage. Fortunately, the guys picking up the garbage used to work for me. They were glad to stop and help me reload the cans. I was a good boss. I looked out for my guys and they wish I was still there. Won't happen. I got things done and others in other authority positions did not look good when I could solve a problem that they let sit for days. I am black balled because I could and would fix things. Well there is always Publix.

Big day at the tournament. So many players in a position to shoot a hot round and walk off with a Green Jacket. I like Bubba, but he does have one and I always like it when a player reaches his dream of winning the Masters(R) for the first time. Let the balls fly and get this dang thing over with. Cleanup day is Monday then I will go to lunch at my favorite place and order a beer or several and a steak.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

unsure Re: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

This is the beginning of my street, Azalea Drive. This pic is about 150 yards away.

The sign is a picture of the President playing golf with the phrase, "If you like your handicap, you can keep your handicap."

Funny? Depends on your point of view.

Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Sitting on my porch looking at the cars in my yard. I have a Nicaraguan hand rolled cigar and a Dos Equis Amber with a slice of lime. Life at this moment, aint too bad.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Bubba and Spieth battling it out. This is worth watching.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Go Dawgs.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Bubba misses the green on 12. Speith's tee shot lands on the edge and rolls into the water. 12 maybe the most picturesque par 3 but it is also very dangerous.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast