+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Live from Augusta. 2014 Master's Thread

Patrick Reed is in the bunker on 16. I would love to see him put it in the water.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

damn. He only made bogey.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

He bogied 17 too, so I feel better.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Patrick Reed is in the bunker on 16. I would love to see him put it in the water.
    Whatcha got against Mr. Reed, H?

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Whatcha got against Mr. Reed, H?
    He is a good golfer, but a punk. He played for UGA, and was in constant trouble. He was finally dismissed, and transferred to Augusta State. We played them for the NC. He beat Harris English 2 and 1 in the final match to cost us the NC.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Three of the four Dawgs made the cut. Bubba is the leader at -7, Russell Henley is at -1, and Chris Kirk is at +3. Go Dawgs. Bring it home, Bubba.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I would love to see Bubba win this thing but I bet now that I said that he tanks lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    No Tiger, no care.......
    Guess what, Storm. Without Tiger, no one is yelling fvck on the course.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

He is a good golfer, but a punk. He played for UGA, and was in constant trouble. He was finally dismissed, and transferred to Augusta State. We played them for the NC. He beat Harris English 2 and 1 in the final match to cost us the NC.
    I see. Sounds like another one of the extremely talented athletes who fails to use his head off-the-course. Sorry to hear he ended up beating ya'll for the NC. For that I hope he loses, too.

I can't stand Rory McIlroy. In my eyes he seems like a little brat. His ego is pretty big for such a young player. I remember when he won the US Open at Congressional. McIlroy acted like he was God's gift to golf. He took shots at Tiger and other great players. What a dic*. I hope he flubs this weekend.

Guess what, Storm. Without Tiger, no one is yelling fvck on the course.
    Well said. Rep must spread. The camera/tv crews might actually not have to bleep anything out this weekend.

Reed didn't make the cut.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast