+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel really bad for Vanderbilt :(

Aggie Phenom WarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forums

Vanderbilt I feel really bad for Vanderbilt :(

I saw this graphic posted elsewhere and thought I'd share.

"Texas A&M is better than Texas"-Texas Fight 10/27/12

Corporal Mizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forums Mizzou Chuck's Avatar

Re: I feel really bad for Vanderbilt :(

I hate to see him go, it's coaches like Franklin that make the SEC the conference it is. Getting back to back 9 win seasons for Vandy is very nice. Without solid teams like Vandy you end up with a top heavy league, it wasn't just Vandy that lost out, it was the whole SEC

Gunnery Sergeant BoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums BoulevardDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou Chuck View Post
    I hate to see him go, it's coaches like Franklin that make the SEC the conference it is. Getting back to back 9 win seasons for Vandy is very nice. Without solid teams like Vandy you end up with a top heavy league, it wasn't just Vandy that lost out, it was the whole SEC
    agree. I feel that way too these days. too bad IveyLeaguer isn't here anymore. you two would have hit it off and you would have had a kindred spirit.

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

A lot of our commits opened up their recruiting after the cowardly lion left. That's understandable to wait and see who the new coach is. All of the guys still plan on coming to our big weekend on the 24th. I think we'll make a big splash hire and still be able to get most if these guys on campus.

There are definitely some big ones we need to keep though: kj carta-Samuels, Mikale wilbon, jay Robertson, and Kyle Gibson for sure.

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

We'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck
    VandyChuck is the feel good poster of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go...Vandy.

Gunnery Sergeant BoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums BoulevardDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck View Post
    We'll be fine.
    I think so too. all you need is some solid coaching. get a good coach and at least hold the status quo. while that is not an easy challenge, it is certainly doable.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Why is he a coward? he took a better job that pays him more, has more stable recruiting, and he has a better shot to win more. The only cowards are the Vandy fans that continue to trash the guy when we all knew he wasn't staying very long. maybe if your fans showed up at games or wanted to take the next step he might of stayed. Guess you forget where the program was before he won all the games for you

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

Calm down. You don't know the whole (or any of the) story.

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck
    VandyChuck is the feel good poster of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go...Vandy.

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgilicious View Post
    Why is he a coward? he took a better job that pays him more, has more stable recruiting, and he has a better shot to win more. The only cowards are the Vandy fans that continue to trash the guy when we all knew he wasn't staying very long. maybe if your fans showed up at games or wanted to take the next step he might of stayed. Guess you forget where the program was before he won all the games for you
    Learn how it really went down before you post stuff like this.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Offer the bank to Chad Morris.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast