+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE Network Official Launch Feb. 24

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

WWE Network Official Launch Feb. 24

It's finally been officially announced that it will launch Feb. 24 after RAW and at a cost of $9.99 a month. That's more than I expected honestly, but cheaper than one PPV and all those will be available through the network.

Tonight, Vince McMahon officially announced the highly anticipated WWE Network. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin were all on hand for what was an amazing night of reveals. Featured below is everything we know about the WWE Network.

Release Date: February 24, 2014 immediately following Monday Night Raw.

Price: $9.99/month

-The WWE Network will have a 24/7 live stream with new original series, pay-per-view, weekly wrestling-based shows, and more. This includes brand new pre-shows and post-shows for every episode of Smackdown and Raw each week.

-All 12 of WWE's annual pay-per-views, including WrestleMania, will be included in the WWE Network. They will air live, and a "play from beginning" feature has been included so you can catch up whenever you want.

-Every single WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view in history will be available in the library at launch. WWE Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, Superstars and NXT will all be made available.

The following are new original series announced for the WWE Network:

-"WWE Legends House"
    -"WrestleMania Rewind"
    -"WWE Countdown"
    -"The Monday Night War: WWE vs. WCW"

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: WWE Network Official Launch Feb. 24

Getting the PPV's included in the 10 dollar monthly fee is about the only reason to subscribe to this, if you ask me.

There isn't a match I can't find on youtube if I really want to go back and find something.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

I would rather watch it on TV, like Directv. if I have to stream it through my computer then I will pass

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I'm sure there's an app you could set up via your smart TV/PS3/Xbox type of deal that would make it like Netflix and be in HD.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

The only draw to me would be watching the attitude era again.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

The only reason I would want it is to watch the old wrestling back when it was good lol. Like Storm said though you could find the same thing on youtube.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Well, it launched today and I must say I'm impressed. The ECW content isn't there yet, at least not when I checked earlier. Several things to note. For $120 a year you get EVERY PPV they have. It's a great deal considering that wrestlemania alone is around $70 (if not more now). It's available through the PS3 and PS4 as well as the ROKU. I have a roku and the picture on the WWE channel is PERFECT. Also another little tip. The app allows two users to be logged in at the same time. So, a friend and I went in together and split the cost. We each have complete access to everything and it only costs us $60 each. We have confirmed it and it works. Pretty sweet deal if you have a friend into it.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

I'm pretty impressed with it so far. There are still some frustrating buffering issues, but the amount of content here is incredible.

In fact, it's almost too much. I don't have the time to really delve into it. So far I've just been watching individual matches of some my favorites (Ultimate Warrior, Goldust, Ultimo Dragon, Randy Savage) as well as some of the old Rumbles.

This is definitely a must-have for wrestling fans, especially old-school ones.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

GD88, I didn't even realize you were a wrestling fan. lol
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I didn't either but that's freakin awesome lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast