+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Pearl

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Smile Bruce Pearl

Bruce Pearl in my opinion was one of the better coaches in the SEC. Yea, I know the whole NCAA stuff. Tony Barbee is on his way out. I know Auburn basketball most likely won't be able to compete year in and year out like Auburn can is football. I think it is reasonable though to at least make the tourney every once in a while. Barbee just is not cutting it. What are your thoughts on hiring Bruce Pearl? Tennessee Fans?

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Re: Bruce Pearl

Auburn should hire him in a heartbeat. Much like I took the approach of "UK should hire Petrino because when else will they get someone that great?" Auburn basketball isn't a premier job. Bruce Pearl would be the best coach auburn could get by far. Hire him yesterday if you can..

Corporal Mizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzou Chuck has a great deal of respect on the forums Mizzou Chuck's Avatar

I like him, and believe he's a good coach. If you can get him do it, he's done his time and I for one believe it was too much

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Obviously they should but that's only one question. Could they is another. Other jobs (better jobs) in the SEC could open, let alone the rest of the country. That would alter maybe his own perception. At this stage how much does he want to rebuild? At UT he was bequeathed good players like Chris Lofton. Wouldn't quite have that talent at Auburn

Sergeant RollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forums RollTide86's Avatar

Id like to see Alabama get him also. I dont think Anthony Grant will survive either
    "If you listen to fans too much, pretty soon you'll be sitting beside em.'' -Gene Stallings

''I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program.I can tell you that however you feel about it, i have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish.I want to win every game we play.''-Nick Saban 1/04/07

2 National Titles last five seasons. 49-5 record last four seasons. Roll Tide!

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Would love for UGA to get him.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I am with KT, if they can they should. Think Bama or UGA would be more attractive, though. JMO. Maybe he sees it differently.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

I thought most schools wouldn't want to take him wih the whole NCAA stuff. If he is getting offers from other SEC schools he would be stupid to chose Auburn. I just want a coach that knows something about basketball. Firing Lebo was a big mistake IMO.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

i have no idea who would hire him just that AU should try.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

It begins....I've been banging the drums for him but some Bama fans think they're too good for him. Same deal with Petrino, what he did was trifling but it's not the end of the world---the man paid his dues.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast