+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week 10 Results and Overall

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Week 10 Results and Overall

groundhog
    Naval

ID
    jdthirsty
    RBBF
    Rebel77
    YR

HoHo
    centralms
    colt45s
    Dawgilicious
    Doyle
    fightingtiger
    godores
    govandy
    IBCW
    Joe
    onlyfrbama
    SOJ

Aurex
    Bama Man
    Cuz
    Gdawg88
    herchel
    Ole Miss
    Reb32
    skydogj
    Storm
    xauburn

DJ
    Jake
    MK
    RNT

Wandering

Bubba
    Dr.SS

Carorazor

Overall

Groundhog

godores
    govandy

Herchel

Dawgilicious
    DJ
    jdthirsty

HoHo
    Gdawg88
    IBCW

SOJ

Ole Miss
    Rebel77

YR

Aurex
    ID

Cockee
    Doyle
    onlyfrbama

RBBF

centralms
    fightingtiger
    skydogj

Aurex
    Colt45s
    Cuz

xauburn

Carorazor
    Reb32

Bama Man
    Storm

Dr.SS

friedchicken

Bubba
    RNT
    Wandering
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Re: Week 10 Results and Overall

RNT has good company now
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

MY true talent in this is my consistency. Where other might have good weeks and really bad weeks, I consistently score low.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Thanks for posting, Herchel.

Okay I need to start making up some ground. It's about to get serious, guys!

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Could have been a perfect 16....but leave it to a B1G team to louse that! Damn MeatChicken!

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I suck too. Im actually only picking slightly better here straight up than ATS right now. I am terrible.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Cockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post

groundhog
    Naval

ID
    jdthirsty
    RBBF
    Rebel77
    YR

HoHo
    centralms
    colt45s
    Dawgilicious
    Doyle
    fightingtiger
    godores
    govandy
    IBCW
    Joe
    onlyfrbama
    SOJ

Aurex
    Bama Man
    Cuz
    Gdawg88
    herchel
    Ole Miss
    Reb32
    skydogj
    Storm
    xauburn

DJ
    Jake
    MK
    RNT

Wandering

Bubba
    Dr.SS

Carorazor

Overall

Groundhog

godores
    govandy

Herchel

Dawgilicious
    DJ
    jdthirsty

HoHo
    Gdawg88
    IBCW

SOJ

Ole Miss
    Rebel77

YR

Aurex
    ID

Cockee
    Doyle
    onlyfrbama

RBBF

centralms
    fightingtiger
    skydogj

Aurex
    Colt45s
    Cuz

xauburn

Carorazor
    Reb32

Bama Man
    Storm

Dr.SS

friedchicken

Bubba
    RNT
    Wandering
    What about me? I went back and counted, and i have at least 13 that I had right, but I am not listed above.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I have you in the overall at 123, but failed to list your weekly score. You got 15 right.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

Thanks for the results/update.

Quote Originally Posted by JDThirstyAg View Post
    Thanks for the results/update.
    I accept cash and checks.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

+ Reply to Thread