+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sec media picks

Cal's Cats XPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forums XPS's Avatar

Sec media picks

SEC Media picks Julius Randle as Player of the Year, Kentucky as favorites
    By aaron_smith

21 of 27 media voters picked Kentucky to finish first in the SEC this year. (Florida got five first-place votes, Tennessee got one.)
    Julius Randle was named to the First Team (which contains five players) and was also tabbed the preseason conference Player of the Year.
    Andrew Harrison, Willie Cauley-Stein and Dakari Johnson were named to the Second Team (which contains eight players).
    Here are the full selections:
    ORDER OF FINISH:
    1. Kentucky
    2. Florida
    3. Tennessee
    4. LSU
    5. Missouri
    6. Alabama
    7. Ole Miss
    8. Arkansas
    9. Texas A&M
    10. Vanderbilt
    11. Georgia
    12. South Carolina
    13. Mississippi State
    14. Auburn
    PLAYER AWARDS:
    First Team
    Trevor Releford – Alabama, G
    Julius Randle – Kentucky, F
    Johnny O’Bryant III – LSU, F
    Marshall Henderson – Ole Miss, G
    Jordan McRae – Tennessee, G
    Second Team
    Scottie Wilbekin – Florida, G
    Patric Young – Florida, C
    Willie Cauley-Stein – Kentucky, F
    Andrew Harrison – Kentucky, G
    Dakari Johnson – Kentucky, C
    Jabari Brown – Missouri, G
    Jeronne Maymon – Tennessee, F
    Jarnell Stokes – Tennessee, F
    Related: Basketball

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbvSR

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Re: Sec media picks

WOW!! Some first team love for Trevor Releford.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

We can't do worse than predicted. I like it.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

We may finish towards the bottom but this team will be better this year.

A lot of new guys who are talented. We will see what happens.

Looking forward to seeing all of them but mainly Tyrone Johnson and Sindarious Thornwell

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

After Donovan and Cal, Carolina has a good case for having the best coach in the league so that helps.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    After Donovan and Cal, Carolina has a good case for having the best coach in the league so that helps.
    I'd put Haith in there somewhere between Cal and Frank Martin but I said from the day they hired him USC won't regret the hire. Are UT and LSU really that good this year?

Administrator georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Well at least we ain't last lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subrookie View Post
    I'd put Haith in there somewhere between Cal and Frank Martin but I said from the day they hired him USC won't regret the hire. Are UT and LSU really that good this year?
    Yeah I did not necessarily mean I was picking who was next just that he is a good enough coach to seriously be in that discussion and good coaches make a difference.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Yeah I did not necessarily mean I was picking who was next just that he is a good enough coach to seriously be in that discussion and good coaches make a difference.
    Martin is, so you're not wrong.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

If there are 10 or o better players than James Young and Aaron Harrison I must've missed them. Andrew Harrison is the best Lead guard in the league too.

Ultimately I'm fine with this. Its like the games. Not about who starts its about who finishes. In my best Cal voice, "I like our team."

Revenge tour begins. I hope these guys develop a killer instinct because I want to run over teams in this league after last year. Run them over!
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast