+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 NHL Regular Season Thread

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: 2013-2014 NHL Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Henrik shut them out once already. In fact he has shut them out 3 straight games going back to games 6 and 7 last year.
    That's what I call being "owned." Lundqvist is inside their heads.

Rivalry match up with Boston this afternoon should be interesting. Boston's been on a tear.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

They let the game get away from them in Boston but bounced back with a win v Vancouver and Torts. Fitting that Torts watches Kreider score his first hat trick after he kept sending Kreider down despite the need for offense last year.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

They let the game get away from them in Boston but bounced back with a win v Vancouver and Torts. Fitting that Torts watches Kreider score his first hat trick after he kept sending Kreider down despite the need for offense last year.
    LOL! Tells me either Torts had a bias towards him or Vigneault knows something Tortorella did not. Revenge is a thing of beauty, isn't it?

Much to my, and probably yours too, but the Flyers are on a big tear. They started out as one of the league's worst teams but have picked it up over the past 3 weeks or so. Now in 3rd/4th in the division, no?

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I hate the fing Flyers probably as much as you do. When they and the Devils suck its good times.

I hate the fing Flyers probably as much as you do. When they and the Devils suck its good times.
    Amen. I can't stand the Devils, either. So I enjoy seeing them lose too. I can't stand Marty Brodeur, Lou Lamoriello. He always dominates the Penguins and it is very frustrating to watch. I look forward to the day Fatso retires. Plus, I don't even think Devils fans are real hockey fans. The team can't draw worth a dam. It's pathetic!

A lot of times the Rangers have as many in their house as they do. They blow. Fing bunch if jersey shore guidos.

Rangers and Capitals for the second time this season, tonight. Do I predict another Lundqvist shut out of Washington? Caps put 5 pucks behind the Preds last night. Would not surprise me if Washington puts up a bagel against a strong defensive club this evening.

Bradyen Schenn took a nasty hit from Tom Wilson last night. Did you hear about that?

Tonight the Penguins are in town! It's basically going to be the Rangers versus the AHL Penguins, lol. Pittsburgh has 7 or 8 minor leaguers on their roster right now because of injuries. Remarkable they are still winning without Malkin, Orpik, Scuderi, Letang, and James Neal. It's the Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury show!

GM, thanks for the rep; good game to your Rangers the other night. I went to bed with the Penguins up 3-1 thinking they were going to hang on. Super effort by them to come back and tie it at 3 with less than 2 minutes remaining in regulation. That was a sweet goal to tie the game. Fleury was completely out of position. Pens are pretty good in shootouts, and IMO that's why they won.

A lot of times the Rangers have as many in their house as they do. They blow. Fing bunch if jersey shore guidos.
    GM, did you catch either of the Rangers' Stadium Series games against the Devils and Islanders? I watched some of the Kings/Ducks last weekend. I would consider myself a fan of these outdoor hockey games. IMO they are great for hockey. Not a fan of Gary Bettman, but it is certainly a smart marketing move. Now, with their frequency, he may have to be careful. A few per year is fine, but not too many. I get that there are several this season as a means to introduce it to fans. But if there are 5-6 next year it might be overkill. The Winter Classic, and a game in Canada should be in stone. Then take 2 games and rotate the hosts around the country. Also the league has to analyze the results, too. How is the popularity? Are they making big $? Nonetheless, a great idea in my book!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast