+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats UGA

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Congrats UGA

I had to take a couple of days off from this site after that loss for my own good... I like to think I didn't talk too much sh1t prior. I recall one line where I did but that's about it and it was mostly being provoked by other posts I saw rather than my actual feelings on the game before it happened. We just aren't that good.... way too over-hyped and I feel bad for Clowney because of all the publicity he had been getting all off season. The Hit was the best and worst thing that happened this past January IMO.

Back to UGA.. you guys were lights out, obviously wanted the game more. Looks like your defense needs work like ours but you guys improved a lot from week 1 to 2..... hopefully we can win out and see what happens.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

South Carolina Re: Congrats UGA

Thanks for the post. Now that the game is over, I can go back to pulling for you guys and following your team. I hope you win out also. Of course, we better win out if you do.

This game is real important to me as I live on the border. I believe it is becoming real important to the rest of the Dawg Nation. You have a good team and should be proud of them. We have a lot of football to go 453. My hope is that you and us win out and you avenge our loss at the hands of the hated upstart upstaters. Go Gamecocks.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Gunnery Sergeant BoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums BoulevardDawg's Avatar

Re: Congrats UGA

Quote Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
    I had to take a couple of days off from this site after that loss for my own good... I like to think I didn't talk too much sh1t prior. I recall one line where I did but that's about it and it was mostly being provoked by other posts I saw rather than my actual feelings on the game before it happened. We just aren't that good.... way too over-hyped and I feel bad for Clowney because of all the publicity he had been getting all off season. The Hit was the best and worst thing that happened this past January IMO.

Back to UGA.. you guys were lights out, obviously wanted the game more. Looks like your defense needs work like ours but you guys improved a lot from week 1 to 2..... hopefully we can win out and see what happens.
    thanks 453. very nice of you.

imo, you're better than you think, as I said in the other thread. and about the hype, etc.. you are right. but as I said there, I think Spurrier will know how to handle it. that's a big thing, if the coach knows how to handle it. that'll give you a chance to recover and become the team you want to be.

If you rebound this week, that'll be a good sign that you have what it takes to win out. I think you're that good.

+ Reply to Thread