+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official Dessert Thread

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

The Official Dessert Thread

Figured I would make a thread where everyone can post their favorite desserts (with or without recipes), dessert recommendations, anything you've baked lately, etc.

Do we have any bakers on the forum here?

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Re: The Official Dessert Thread

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

I made a cinnamon stresseul last week that was very good for breakfast

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

I not big on desserts.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I don't eat a lot of sweets. Not for health reasons, but just because I would rather stuff myself with meat and potatoes.

I don't have any recipes, but here are some of my favorites.

My Mee Maw baked glorious pies, mostly cherry and apple. I would watch her roll out the dough, then lay it in the pan, and crimp it around the edges. Then she poured in the filling and put the lattice dough strips on top. To die for.

My Mom was the cake baker. She baked every kind possible. My favorite was a seven layer cake with orange filling, white icing, and coconut on top.

I also like the Varsity's fried pies.

My wife make a mean cobbler.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Corporal pavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forums pavol7's Avatar

My two favorites are Bing Cherry pie and Key Lime pie. I have the Bing Cherry pie recipe but can't share. Family recipe and probably would not see the light of day if I shared it.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Go Vols!!!

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Bread Pudding (served with chocolate sauce). I have the recipe if anybody is interested. PM me.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

secret recipes always make me laugh.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I don't eat a lot of sweets. Not for health reasons, but just because I would rather stuff myself with meat and potatoes.
    This, I'm more of a savory than sweets person.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    I not big on desserts.
    Somehow I knew that one! haha

Quote Originally Posted by pavol7 View Post
    My two favorites are Bing Cherry pie and Key Lime pie. I have the Bing Cherry pie recipe but can't share. Family recipe and probably would not see the light of day if I shared it.
    How about the Key Lime pie, pavol? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienBeans View Post
    Bread Pudding (served with chocolate sauce). I have the recipe if anybody is interested. PM me.

Looks delicious! Gone in sixty seconds? :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast