+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tre Jackson, Jack Jackson's kid commits to Florida

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Tre Jackson, Jack Jackson's kid commits to Florida

He is a 2016 kid but even with that and the fact that he is from Louisiana I feel this is a pretty solid commit being Jack Jackson's kid. He is a 5'9 corner but if he grows even a couple or few inches in the next couple of years that will be good size for a corner. The staff is said to be thrilled to get Tre committed. Third commitment this week and FNL has not even started yet. Jack, Fred Taylor, Mike Harris, great to see those 1990 stars bringing the next generation into the Gator Nation.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Re: Tre Jackson, Jack Jackson's kid commits to Florida

I don't remember the Gators being in Louisiana that much. Is this a new approach?
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Muschamp does have ties to LA and it does seem UF is at least recruiting LA more now than ever before. Not major gets outside of this one yet and Tre has ties to Florida but UF is in strong contention for some kids in the 2015 class.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Yes, he was our DC for a few years...

I think most expected him to recruit Texas because he was just there but he seems more interested in recruiting with his ties to LA which makes sense since its closer and reduces the issue of distance for recruits some. Plus even one or two LA kids a year, with the talent there can help a lot. He has done a lot more in LA, GA and South Florida than any UF coach I can remember. Obviously not neglecting strong hold areas in FL but like that he is willing to work in areas that aren't as easy for Florida to get kids from and win some battles there by trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    I think most expected him to recruit Texas because he was just there but he seems more interested in recruiting with his ties to LA which makes sense since its closer and reduces the issue of distance for recruits some. Plus even one or two LA kids a year, with the talent there can help a lot. He has done a lot more in LA, GA and South Florida than any UF coach I can remember. Obviously not neglecting strong hold areas in FL but like that he is willing to work in areas that aren't as easy for Florida to get kids from and win some battles there by trying.
    I think that it is a smart move for him in all those areas. LSU recruits nationally and that fact alone opens the door for some Louisiana recruits.

Saban has some success here and have you seen what Arkansas has been doing here? I guess everyone is getting into the act here!

I have thought that Louisiana recruits were undervalued but maybe that's not the case anymore.

Anyways, I think that this new approach for Florida is good news for the Gators.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I think that it is a smart move for him in all those areas. LSU recruits nationally and that fact alone opens the door for some Louisiana recruits.

Saban has some success here and have you seen what Arkansas has been doing here? I guess everyone is getting into the act here!

I have thought that Louisiana recruits were undervalued but maybe that's not the case anymore.

Anyways, I think that this new approach for Florida is good news for the Gators.
    It seems like most SEC schools recruit the entire southeast. Most good players in Arkansas get offers from other SEC schools.

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post

I think people always wanted LA recruits. It just seemed near impossible in the past to get the top ones from LSU.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    I think people always wanted LA recruits. It just seemed near impossible in the past to get the top ones from LSU.
    It still is. Signing day is a long way off. I am sure they will steal some of our commits from Louisiana at the last minute when they don't get their top targets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast