+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132

Thread: The LA Lakers Thread

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: The LA Lakers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
    Whoah! There's a Lakers thread on an SEC Board. I would have never guessed.

I'm in L.A, and I hate the Lakers. And for the record, I think LeBron is better than Kobe for the simple fact that he can play every position on the floor. I'm not saying Kobe isn't one of the greats, but he had a strong supporting cast to help him achieve what he has. Just look at what the Cavs became when LeBron Left, and what they instantly became in his return. Then look at what the heat became when he left. That is the LeBron impact.
    Keep exploring. There's a wide range of topics around here. Hell, I'm a Michigan fan and I've been on this board for over a decade because of the variety.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    MJ

Kobe

lebron.

That's painful, but it is what it is. kobe was a killer on the floor like MJ. This series has shown me that Lebron just doesn't have the mental makeup to be considered better than the other two.
    Maybe people will now be quiet and give LBJ his due (including his supposed fans). He's standing with Kobe and MJ now. Please, don't say LBJ doesn't have a team. Kyrie's three to break the 89 all tie was basically the clincher. As a LeBron fan, I am happy. i like them more than GS.

Stunning loss for GS. The 1996 Bulls, they are not. Painful loss though.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I have one game to win, he's still my third choice to send out there. I've never seen you so mad at someone giving kobe props. You're a strange dude.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I have one game to win, he's still my third choice to send out there. I've never seen you so mad at someone giving kobe props. You're a strange dude.
    Storm, that's fair. Everybody would take Kobe and MJ on that shot roo. This doesn't make him any better or worse imo. He was elite historically already.

As for the Kobe compliment, you were not giving Love amything. You're trolling Lakers fans, or at least that's how I perceived it. You're not slick.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

how am I trolling Laker fans by saying I would put kobe over Lebron? You make zero sense.

how am I trolling Laker fans by saying I would put kobe over Lebron? You make zero sense.
    You bring up a dead thread to make a silly point, Storm, when all along (for 13 years) you've said Kobe wasn't as good as LeBron. Now your guys team is down 3-1 and you bring this up to try to get a rise out of people. Stop acting like you're being victimized.

Now that you're back on the bandwagon, how's the ride?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

you aren't happy unless you have something to argue about I guess. Enjoy whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132