+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The LA Lakers Thread

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

The LA Lakers Thread

Let's go Lakers!!!!

dj, you hearing what the next target is for the Lakers?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Re: 2013-14 Lakers Thread

Lamar Odom

Next year will be Lebron or Melo though.

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Why would LeBron go to the Lakers? Unless they hit it big in the lottery this year, their roster is going to be pretty barren next offseason. That, along with the fact that he can get the 5th year in Miami AND no state tax, I would be very surprised if he went to LA. I think if he leaves Miami at all, it's to go back to Cleveland.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Because Cleveland is a much better choice than LA. That makes sense.

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Cleveland has WAY better young talent than LA right now. And I think LeBron likes the idea of going back there and redeeming himself in his home state. If LeBron does anything other than stay in Miami or go to Cleveland I will be shocked. I would make any sig bet you want where I take Mia/Cle and you get the other 28 teams as to where he goes next summer.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

As the rule has always been this is the pro-Lakers thread. No need in the rudeness. Start a Cleveland or LeBron thread if you're going to discuss that in such a manner.

Anyway, back to the other Laker fan in this thread, dj, I haven't been keeping up with it like I used to, but I haven't heard anything in connection between LAL and 'Bron at this point. Where are you hearing that from?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Where was I rude? I'm sorry you see a viewpoint that doesn't blow sunshine up the Lakers' ass as rude.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Again, Go Lakers. Tend to your own thread. This is the pro Lakers thread. You have no business in here.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

It says 2013-2014 Lakers Thread. Not pro lakers thread. And I haven't really been anti-lakers. Just saying I don't think LeBron goes there. I'm not going to stop posting in a thread because it ruffles your feathers. If you have a problem with it, take it up with a mod.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

The fact of the matter is, these team threads are supposed to be pro-team. That's been clear for years. You ask a mod if you need to. Why you would even post in a thread of a team you're not a fan of is odd. I don't go parading around in the Miami Heat thread, because I'm not a fan. That's sensical.

You're whole schtick is annoying. The best way to handle this is to just ignore you, which I had been doing anyway. I guess I learned my lesson and should've stayed that course.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast