+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Predict Georgia's season

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Predict Georgia's season

08/31/13 at Clemson TV Clemson, S.C. 8:00 p.m. ET
    09/07/13 vs. South Carolina * Athens, Ga. TBA
    09/21/13 vs. North Texas Athens, Ga. TBA
    09/28/13 vs. LSU * Athens, Ga. TBA
    10/05/13 at Tennessee * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA
    10/12/13 vs. Missouri * Athens, Ga. TBA
    10/19/13 at Vanderbilt * Nashville, Tenn. TBA
    11/02/13 vs. Florida * Jacksonville, Fla. TBA
    11/09/13 vs. Appalachian State Athens, Ga. TBA
    11/16/13 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA
    11/23/13 vs. Kentucky * Athens, Ga. TBA
    11/30/13 at Georgia Tech Atlanta, Ga.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Re: Predict Georgia's season

08/31/13 at Clemson TV Clemson, S.C. 8:00 p.m. ET- Biggest concern for UGA should be the ebb and flow of each's seasons. Usually UGA closes stronger than they open and Clemson starts fast and fades. This is going to be a tough opener on the road. Think UGA wins close, though.

09/07/13 vs. South Carolina * Athens, Ga. TBA- Long and short of it, I like Carolina... very close.

09/21/13 vs. North Texas Athens, Ga. TBA- Blowout city baby (channeling Dick Vitale)

09/28/13 vs. LSU * Athens, Ga. TBA- I ... umm... toss up. Giving the edge for home field but close again.

10/05/13 at Tennessee * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA- UGA by a large margin of victory.

10/12/13 vs. Missouri * Athens, Ga. TBA- Much like the 4th quarter but all game.

10/19/13 at Vanderbilt * Nashville, Tenn. TBA- I would consider this a win for UGA but it could go the other way too.

11/02/13 vs. Florida * Jacksonville, Fla. TBA- Even though this board teaches us how inferior UF is I think there will be a game played anyway.

11/09/13 vs. Appalachian State Athens, Ga. TBA- Welp, win big here.

11/16/13 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA- Hard to see how this isn't a win.

11/23/13 vs. Kentucky * Athens, Ga. TBA- UK might be putting things together by then but figure UGA big at home.

11/30/13 at Georgia Tech Atlanta, Ga.- GT sucks, what else is there to say?

Somewhere between 1 and 3 losses is about right. There are enough hard games that they could split them or win most doubt they win them all. Too small of a margin in big games to see no mistakes.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

08-31 at Clemson WIN
    09-07 vs. South Carolina * LOSS
    09-21 vs. North Texas WIN
    09-28 vs. LSU * LOSS
    10-05 at Tennessee * WIN
    10-12 vs. Missouri * WIN
    10-19 at Vanderbilt * LOSS
    11-02 vs. Florida * LOSS
    11-09 vs. Appalachian St. WIN
    11-16 at Auburn * WIN
    11-23 vs. Kentucky * WIN
    11-30 at Georgia Tech WIN

8-4
    President P*ssy Grabber
    Shame on all the fking morons who criticize the great Meryl Streep for her appropriate comments against the pos Elect. What is hilarious is these fools belief that her celebrity status invalidates her comments against the pos elect. Hey fker's he's a celebrity too.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

MFR Doyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forumsDoyle Hargraves has a great deal of respect on the forums Doyle Hargraves's Avatar

11-1 or 10-2

I think Georgia's going to win the SECE...

Gunnery Sergeant BoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums BoulevardDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    10-2

lmao.

Gunnery Sergeant DecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums DecaturDawg's Avatar

12-1, including winning SECCG.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

UGA returns 10 starters on offense. The O line should be better than anytime in the last 6-7 years. I expect the offense to be the best in the SEC.

Overall team depth will be much improved. We only had 69 scholarship players last season. Of those, only 28 were on defense, and 4 of those were suspended to begin the season. We have to replace both NTs. However, I wasn't impressed with their play, so I don't expect a drop off at that position. The DEs should be solid.

At LB we have to replace Jarvis Jones and Ogletree. There will be less production from this unit in 2013.

We have to replace 3 starters in the secondary, all of whom were drafted. I expect this to be a weak point early in the season.

The kicker sucks canal water.

IMO, the most difficult game is the first one. Not because Clemson is better than USC, UF, or LSU, but because where the game falls on the schedule.

I will be disappointed with less than 11 wins.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

We will go 14-0 and our defense will yield less than 10 pts a game and no team will score more than 20. Aaron Murray throws for over 30 TD and Gurshall runs for 2700 yards and 25 TD. We smoke alabama in the SECCG 37-3 and Conley scores 3 td in the game

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

At worst 1 loss. I could see UGA in the BCS NC game. Hope your guys learned something from that loss to Bama in the SECCG last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast