+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Stanley Cup Champs!

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

Re: 2013 Stanley Cup Champs!

Thanks for the props, guys! It's been a good year for the Hawks and news tonight is that they'll all fit back in the salary cap for next season.

Danny, what in hades were you doing way up there last night in the storms???
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

I was watching the party on TV from home, Dee. You can see the piles of horse manure on Addison from the mounted police that cleared Clark St.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deterp View Post
    Thanks for the props, guys! It's been a good year for the Hawks and news tonight is that they'll all fit back in the salary cap for next season.

Danny, what in hades were you doing way up there last night in the storms???
    It was definitely a great year for the 'Hawks. Part of me likes to see the best team during the season win the championship, not only in hockey, but in all sports. For me then, a little bit of justice was served. Sometimes I like to look back on different seasons and check if the best team won it all. For the 2013 NHL season that is the case!

On a side note, I still would have loved to see a Pittsburgh/Chicago Final. Would have been nice to see two of the best offenses in the league in 2013 duel for the Cup. To me that would have been a more exciting Final than Boston/Chicago.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I'd rather see the Rangers v well anyone but I'd take the Blackhawks. Maybe that is just me

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    I'd rather see the Rangers v well anyone but I'd take the Blackhawks. Maybe that is just me
    I know you're a Rangers fan. So that goes without saying. For your sake I think it would be a great story if in fact Vingneault can bring a Cup back to NY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12