+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Predict Vandy's Season

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Predict Vandy's Season

08/29/13 vs. Ole Miss * TV Nashville 8:15 p.m. CT
    09/07/13 vs. Austin Peay TV Nashville TBA
    09/14/13 at South Carolina * TV Columbia, S.C. TBA
    09/21/13 at Massachusetts TV Foxborough, Mass. TBA
    09/28/13 vs. UAB TV Nashville TBA
    10/05/13 vs. Missouri * TV Nashville TBA
    10/19/13 vs. Georgia * TV Nashville TBA
    10/26/13 at Texas A&M * TV College Station, Texas TBA
    11/09/13 at Florida * TV Gainesville, Fla. TBA
    11/16/13 vs. Kentucky * TV Nashville TBA
    11/23/13 at Tennessee * TV Knoxville, Tenn. TBA
    11/30/13 vs. Wake Forest TV Nashville
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Re: Predict Vandy's Season

Vandy is good and getting better, but I think it's going to be tough with this schedule to go better that 8-4 or posibly even 7-5.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

08/29/13 vs. Ole Miss * Nashville Win
    09/07/13 vs. Austin Peay Nashville Win
    09/14/13 at South Car. * Columbia, S.C. Loss
    09/21/13 at UMass Foxborough, Mass. Win
    09/28/13 vs. UAB TV Nashville Win
    10/05/13 vs. Missouri * Nashville Win
    10/19/13 vs. Georgia * Nashville Win
    10/26/13 at Texas A&M * College Station, Texas Loss
    11/09/13 at Florida * Gainesville, Fla. Loss
    11/16/13 vs. Kentucky * Nashville Win
    11/23/13 at Tennessee * Knoxville, Tenn. Win
    11/30/13 vs. Wake Forest Nashville Win

Vandy finishes the season 9-3.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

Staff Sergeant Wanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forums Wanderin' Reb's Avatar

7-5. Homer pick has losses to Ole Miss, UGA, USCe, TAMU, and UF.

Mizzou will be another nail-biter and if they aren't plagued by the injury bug they could win that one.

The first game of the season is huge for both of us. If Vandy wins they go on to another 8-4, possibly 9-3, season (the other win being USCe or UF). If Ole Miss wins it, we could ride the momentum to an 8-4 season, as well.
    "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically...run."

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

08/29/13 vs. Ole Miss * TV Nashville 8:15 p.m. CT - W
    09/07/13 vs. Austin Peay TV Nashville TBA - W
    09/14/13 at South Carolina * TV Columbia, S.C. TBA - L
    09/21/13 at Massachusetts TV Foxborough, Mass. TBA - W
    09/28/13 vs. UAB TV Nashville TBA - W
    10/05/13 vs. Missouri * TV Nashville TBA - L
    10/19/13 vs. Georgia * TV Nashville TBA - L
    10/26/13 at Texas A&M * TV College Station, Texas TBA - L
    11/09/13 at Florida * TV Gainesville, Fla. TBA - L
    11/16/13 vs. Kentucky * TV Nashville TBA - W
    11/23/13 at Tennessee * TV Knoxville, Tenn. TBA - W
    11/30/13 vs. Wake Forest TV Nashville - W

7-5 (3-5)
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

No way Vandy beats us. Our defense is ridiculous and Vandy has a new starting QB and RB. That poor QB will forever hate his first collegiate start. Don't forget, we only lost 1 starter on defense and we replaced him with the number 1 player in the nation, Robert Nkemdiche. The player RN is replacing was a first year, converted DE. Slight upgrade if I must say so. We also return Nick Brassell, a future first round pick barring stupidity, and DT Shackleford, the Denzel Nkemdiche of three years ago.

And our offense is too strong for a defense that is only returning 6 starters. We also only lost 2 players on offense. The starters we lost were our TE Ferbia Allen, who broke his leg mid-season, and one of our guards, AJ Hawkins.

Look up some simple facts. This game will be a blow-out. There is a reason we are favorites @Vandy after losing 3 in a row.
    We outrank Vandy in every position, except WR(as of today because Moncrief/Sanders/Treadwell/Logan will soon surpass Matthews/Boyd...in the publics eyes).
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

08/29/13 vs. Ole Miss * TV Nashville 8:15 p.m. CT - L
    09/07/13 vs. Austin Peay TV Nashville TBA - W
    09/14/13 at South Carolina * TV Columbia, S.C. TBA - L
    09/21/13 at Massachusetts TV Foxborough, Mass. TBA - W
    09/28/13 vs. UAB TV Nashville TBA - W
    10/05/13 vs. Missouri * TV Nashville TBA - W
    10/19/13 vs. Georgia * TV Nashville TBA - L
    10/26/13 at Texas A&M * TV College Station, Texas TBA - L
    11/09/13 at Florida * TV Gainesville, Fla. TBA - L
    11/16/13 vs. Kentucky * TV Nashville TBA - Toss-up, but I'll go W
    11/23/13 at Tennessee * TV Knoxville, Tenn. TBA - L
    11/30/13 vs. Wake Forest TV Nashville - W

I truly believe Vandy will take a HUGE step back. The first game of the season will tell it all. If Ole Miss comes out and dominates both sides of the ball and wins big, I don't see Vandy recovering.

At best, Vandy is looking at 7 wins(that's with an upset somewhere in there).
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No way Vandy beats us. Our defense is ridiculous and Vandy has a new starting QB and RB. That poor QB will forever hate his first collegiate start. Don't forget, we only lost 1 starter on defense and we replaced him with the number 1 player in the nation, Robert Nkemdiche. The player RN is replacing was a first year, converted DE. Slight upgrade if I must say so. We also return Nick Brassell, a future first round pick barring stupidity, and DT Shackleford, the Denzel Nkemdiche of three years ago.

And our offense is too strong for a defense that is only returning 6 starters. We also only lost 2 players on offense. The starters we lost were our TE Ferbia Allen, who broke his leg mid-season, and one of our guards, AJ Hawkins.

Look up some simple facts. This game will be a blow-out. There is a reason we are favorites @Vandy after losing 3 in a row.
    We outrank Vandy in every position, except WR(as of today because Moncrief/Sanders/Treadwell/Logan will soon surpass Matthews/Boyd...in the publics eyes).
    Your ridiculous defense gave up 27.6 points/game last year. Vandy gave up 18.7.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Your ridiculous defense gave up 27.6 points/game last year. Vandy gave up 18.7.
    Lack of depth. Every team we lost to scored in the fourth. Vandy, LSU, and Tex AM couldn't do anything against our defense until the 4th quarter. That whole defense is back with the addition of the #1 JUCO player(DT), the #1 high school player(DE), the 5* high school safety, Nick Brassell(Saban commented as saying he is the best HS CB I have recruited), DT Shackleford, and did I mention the whole defense is back? For what it is worth, our defense will always have a mediocre PPG, since Freeze runs the fastest offense in the SEC, defense is on the field a lot more. Hell, Freeze couldn't even run his offense to full power last year because we had to keep the offense on the field so our defense could rest.
    MULLEN:

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    Lack of depth. Every team we lost to scored in the fourth. Vandy, LSU, and Tex AM couldn't do anything against our defense until the 4th quarter. That whole defense is back with the addition of the #1 JUCO player(DT), the #1 high school player(DE), the 5* high school safety, Nick Brassell(Saban commented as saying he is the best HS CB I have recruited), DT Shackleford, and did I mention the whole defense is back? For what it is worth, our defense will always have a mediocre PPG, since Freeze runs the fastest offense in the SEC, defense is on the field a lot more. Hell, Freeze couldn't even run his offense to full power last year because we had to keep the offense on the field so our defense could rest.
    calling bullsh** here. LOL it's a huge pile.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast