+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Dominates First Round Again.

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

SEC Dominates First Round Again.

38% of the picks by sliding in 3 of the last 4.

Some interesting trades, the Pats got 4 picks for Patterson so I'm happy.

Summary of 1st Round.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/rounds

Here's the trade tracker.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/sto.../trade-tracker

Top 40 players remaining going into Day 2.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/b...-after-day-one

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Re: SEC Dominates First Round Again.

Tell me about Reid LSU fans.

His highlight videos are amazing. I've heard he's a liability in coverage though.

I trust our FO. They don't screw around.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Is anybody else shocked Manti Teo didn't go in the first round...?
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

And despite this dominance, we'll be back to the same old spiel next year about how strong the Pac 12 and B1G are...
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naval Aviator View Post
    Absolutely not. He was atrocious in the NCG, but even going back and watching his highlight films he doesn't do anything particularly awesome. He looks extremely pedestrian to me.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I was so thankful for the Giants not wasting a pick on him.

Corporal MizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRAH417 has a great deal of respect on the forums MizzouRAH417's Avatar

SEC with 12 1st Round picks as follows by school:

Alabama 3
    LSU 2
    Florida 2
    Georgia 2
    Mizzou 1
    A&M 1
    Tennessee 1

Bama leads the way, but half of the SEC schools had a 1st Round draft pick. That's really amazing.
    "Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Ozarks of Missouri!" - Bubba

Gunnery Sergeant BoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums BoulevardDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naval Aviator View Post
    never expected him to. gruden and others lobbied hard for him. If I were coach or GM, I wouldn't take him before the the 5th round, if then. he's a gamble at best.

but I thought pretty much the same about Corderelle Patterson, for different reasons, and he went first round. I think there are several first round picks that will be bomb, maybe as many as 4.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

The Jets fans clearly didn't like the Richardson pick.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

a little surprised cause if you at a lot of the teams picking from 20 on, they needed a MLB and those teams went in a different direction. Somebody will grab him and get a guy that can control the defense and make changes on the fly. he will go to a team that needs a LB. When that will be is the only question

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast