+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger Woods might be disqualified from the Masters for an improper drop

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Re: Tiger Woods might be disqualified from the Masters for an improper drop

Quote Originally Posted by Wave&Dawgs View Post
    You are incorrect. There is a new rule in place that lets a player keep playing under Tiger's current circumstances.

The only people saying he should be DQ'ed or DQ himself either A. Don't know the rules, or B. Are butthurt Tiger haters.

The former USGA chief was sure he would disqualified
    I doubt that guy has ever played golf, much less knows the rules.

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    I doubt that guy has ever played golf, much less knows the rules.
    He obviously didn't know rule 33.7, because if you actually read the rule for yourself instead of listening to someone who isn't even leading the USGA anymore, then there is no doubt it was followed correctly. If you are actually watching the Masters today, it was pretty well explained why the correct ruling was made.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

And for the record, David Fay retired as USGA president before this new rule was put in. As obscure as the rule is, it's very realistic that he wasn't aware of it.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12