+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Live from Augusta. 2013 Masters thread.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Live from Augusta. 2013 Masters thread.

The Masters gets a bit of a different crowd. The go in the hole people get noticed because most do not yell it out. The Augusta crowd roars for a good shot and groans for a close one that does not go in. With the layout of the land and it's natural acoustics, you can hear the cheers and groans from almost any spot on the course. Before the buildup on the National and on Washington road in front of it, as a child I could hear the cheers in my front yard. Next door to me now.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Gotcha, that's good to hear.

My buddy lives there and belongs to Augusta Country Club. I'll be in Augusta in 4 weeks for the USTA State Playoffs.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Gotcha, that's good to hear.

My buddy lives there and belongs to Augusta Country Club. I'll be in Augusta in 4 weeks for the USTA State Playoffs.
    Stop by and say hello if you get the chance. I am less than two miles from the Augusta Country Club.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Two reasons why I like working at the 1018 Club during Masters week.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Stop by and say hello if you get the chance. I am less than two miles from the Augusta Country Club.
    Will do. Will be there from Thursday till hopefully Monday if we win.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Two reasons why I like working at the 1018 Club during Masters week.
    You score the good ole 3-some? You dirty dog, you.
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567