+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Live from Augusta. 2013 Masters thread.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Live from Augusta. 2013 Masters thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DecaturDawg View Post
    I will be attending my first MASTERS this Sunday, and I am stoked about it!
    So you gonna stop by and say hello. A Georgia Bulldawg needs no introduction.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subrookie View Post
    Not to hijack your thread, but the US Open will be at Chambers Bay in 2015. I might....might be willing to host a get together for that if anyone decides they want to come out for that. It's not far from where I live. If I were you Cuz I'd probably have a 200' pole in my backyard and stick a webcam on top of it.
    Might need a 250 foot pole, with the elevation and size of the hedgerow.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

First day of the 1018 Club. Started work at 5:30. I will probably get off around 8:30 to 9:00.

Big day tomorrow with the Par 3 tournament.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DecaturDawg View Post
    I will be attending my first MASTERS this Sunday, and I am stoked about it!
    Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful time. Please let us know how it goes and your experience. I would be interested!

I'm not going to make any predictions on who will win. But IMO I would like to see Tiger take another Green Jacket. I think it would do a lot for golf if he would come through in one of these majors. I know he also has a lot of haters. But every time one of these players who we've never heard of wins, it seems like they disappear in a few weeks. That is, of course, with all due respect to them and their strong efforts and abilities that they display to emerge victorious.

cool Re: Live from Augusta. 2013 Masters thread.

Me and Niki on hat day Tuesday. She is way so much hotter in 3 D. Pretty hot in 2 D also.

More Babes on Wednesday.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Matt is in the background looking at a freaking text. I would rather look at Niki.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

The Master's, LSU/Ark baseball, boiling crawfish, drinking beer, and country music will be my Saturday. I can't wait.

Par 3 Day. Lots of fun with Jack, Arnie and some of the other old timers playing. It is the feel good day with players posing for pics and signing autographs in a relaxed fun atmosphere. No one wants to win it because no one has won the Par 3 and the tournament on the same day.

Sitting in my office on my front porch. Been up since 5:00. Still cannot get to bed before 11:00. Too much going on.

Comped my oldest friend yesterday for the 1018 Club. He grew up in the house. He was amazed at what they had done. He whispered to me how much was all this gonna cost. I told him nothing Dude, our gift to you. Just tip my babe Nikki. He did.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

You still making a killing this weekend parking cars at your house? Gouge them for everything you can!

One of these days I would like to come down there and take it all in.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    You still making a killing this weekend parking cars at your house? Gouge them for everything you can!

One of these days I would like to come down there and take it all in.
    Come on down. I will find you a place to stay. More Pics tomorrow. New crew of babes coming in. I got a big hug from Jenna this morning. One of the most beautiful girls I have ever had the pleasure to hug.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast