+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keeneland Opening Day *** 4/5/2013 ***

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Keeneland Opening Day *** 4/5/2013 ***

Anyone going? I will not be in attendance, but one of these years, I will make a trip out to Keeneland. That place looks good and the atmosphere seems like it would be a ball.

Also, are there any regular horseplayers out there on this board?

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Keeneland Opening Day *** 4/5/2013 ***

This is why I hate conference expansion, especially the 1991 expansion. Before that, The UGA/UK game was always at night on Breeders Cup weekend. I would spend the day at Keeneland, then go to Commonwealth for the game. It was my favorite road trip.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Re: Keeneland Opening Day *** 4/5/2013 ***

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    This is why I hate conference expansion, especially the 1991 expansion. Before that, The UGA/UK game was always at night on Breeders Cup weekend. I would spend the day at Keeneland, then go to Commonwealth for the game. It was my favorite road trip.
    I did not know where you were going at first.

I appreciate the history lesson. I had no idea that UGA/UK was on Breeders Cup weekend. Back then the Breeders Cup was Saturday ONLY. Now it's Friday and Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread