+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else see this video of Rutgers HC Mike Rice?

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: Anyone else see this video of Rutgers HC Mike Rice?

Quote Originally Posted by Wave&Dawgs View Post
    I saw a former NBA player (I forget who) make a good point. If you are getting minutes and think you have a shot to play professionally, you aren't going to confront the coach and risk getting benched, no matter how bad it is.
    on a Rutgers team that hadn't sniffed March Madness in years........I'd like to see which ones have gone pro under Rice

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    on a Rutgers team that hadn't sniffed March Madness in years........I'd like to see which ones have gone pro under Rice
    I agree most of them weren't sniffing pro ball. But when you are 18-22 years old and basketball is probably what you are best at in life, you probably have at least a slim home that you could play somewhere in Europe maybe. They may be delusional thoughts, but if you are in their shoes, would you risk whatever future in basketball you have just to get back at the coach?
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

i wonder how many kids transfered under his watch

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Rutgers AD Tim Pernetti has been canned too.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think what did him in were his comments two days ago. Even then if he would have somehow tried to separate himself from Rice and acknowledge merely suspending him wasn't enough he might have been able to survive. Two coaches, one administrator all casualties. Yikes.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urb Gruber View Post
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...-slurs-players

I can't imagine Rice or the AD for being at Rutgers too much longer.
    Wow... I hadn't seen the videos yet. That's way worse than I thought. What a total douche. Hope he never gets a job again.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

How have you lived this week and not seen those videos. lol
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Just never bothered to watch them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123