+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tubby Smith fired

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

The Leading Authority CentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums CentralMSDawg's Avatar

Re: Tubby Smith fired

I guess that seat was hotter than some thought. Just getting to the NCAAT apparently no longer cuts it anywhere.

Staff Sergeant Wanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forums Wanderin' Reb's Avatar

It does at OM.
    "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically...run."

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

He should have stayed at UGA.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Staff Sergeant BasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forums BasketballofUF's Avatar

I just don't get this. Minnesota isn't exactly a basketball powerhouse, and Tubby has been very successful compared to past coaches. If they're able to pull Smart then I'll eat my words, but this firing reeks of delusion of grandeur imo.

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

I was shocked to see this. Some fanbases expect to win big every single year and are completely delusional. I'm glad UK fans are not like that.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasketballofUF View Post
    I just don't get this. Minnesota isn't exactly a basketball powerhouse, and Tubby has been very successful compared to past coaches. If they're able to pull Smart then I'll eat my words, but this firing reeks of delusion of grandeur imo.
    what he said

Staff Sergeant Wanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forums Wanderin' Reb's Avatar

Yeah I don't really get it. They showed out in the Tourney. I was really impressed with the Gophers.

I thought maybe it was just being an OM fan made me appreciate it more than I should, but you all seem to agree.
    "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically...run."

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Not really surprised. There was a LOT of pressure from the fans and the media to do better.

Minnesota was paying for more than mediocre and mediocre was the best they got.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

yeah but they didnt really have great success before him either. What are they going to go out and get and how much better can they get. they wont get to ohio state or indiana status

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast