+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belmont wins OVC

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Belmont wins OVC

Woot....
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Belmont wins OVC

I'm mixed about this. First, congrats to the Bruins of Belmont for playing a whale of a game. They definitely earned the W. The good in this I see is that it very likely saves a bid for a bubble team. Belmont presents a strong case for an at-large. IMO they probably get in if they lose. On the other hand, Murray State played well and this would have been a great story for them, upsetting the #1 seed and getting revenge from their previous meeting. Nonetheless, I was very grateful to watch a splendid basketball game.

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

I like to see both Belmont and Murray State do well in Baseketball. I'm happy to see Belmont win the OVC and hope they can make a little noise in the tourney.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urb Gruber View Post
    I like to see both Belmont and Murray State do well in Baseketball. I'm happy to see Belmont win the OVC and hope they can make a little noise in the tourney.
    They're going to be a tough draw, IMO. They've played some Big Six schools - W at Stanford, L at KU - and have a few other nice Ws. I feel they might be a top 5 "upset" pick in the first round.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

I'm wearing a Murray State hoodie right now... this season didn't turn out very well.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

I spoke with Steve Prohm. His pop was an azz hat, though.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread