+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: South Carolina vs. Arkansas

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: South Carolina vs. Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    UGA is worse than USC, and I still watch every game I can. I just think its funny you make threads and say congrats to the other team before the game, and how you will not be watching....and then you pop in after the game and say we should be undefeated. lol
    I said in the first couple of posts that'd I'd be in Charlotte. Couldn't watch the game today ..

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: South Carolina vs. Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    What JSHD said.

SC does have a real coach now [Frank], and it is only a matter of time until the yardbirds come together.
    Fully expected Frank to build SC into an Elite 8 caliber basketball program.

I said this when he was hired.

I was correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345