+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama @ MSU

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Alabama @ MSU

Definitely MSU's toughest conference test so far but it is at home and Bama is without Releford for this one. If we can keep playing tough defense and get some shots to fall a win isn't out of the question.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Gunnery Sergeant NCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Alabama @ MSU

It would be nice to get a win here...hopefully the crowd shows up and supports the guys.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

MSU +3 in this one. I'd say we have a chance. Go Dogs!

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Very sloppy first half by MSU on both sides of the ball. Chances of winning this one not looking good at all. I guess with this team we are going to have quite a few games this year. Could get ugly again when we play some good teams. Kinda disappointing because this is a winnable game.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Damn, we are getting our doors blown off in the second half. This is ugly. Enjoy those first two wins folks, we might not see any more for a while!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Top Dawg msudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I'm tellin you dude, we were lucky to get those first two...

Ray said after the game that is seemed like the players were reading the press clippings this week and lost their edge. This game should humble them a bit.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Bravo, Bama, bravo.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Sergeant leland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Good Alabama win, Mississippi state keep your heads up.

Gunnery Sergeant NCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forums

Back to reality...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast