+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anti-gun News anchor gets his butt handed to him...REPEATEDLY

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

Anti-gun News anchor gets his butt handed to him...REPEATEDLY

Master Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Anti-gun News anchor gets his butt handed to him...REPEATEDLY

BOOM! At 2:30 Mr. Anti-Gun breaks out DiD's ridiculous argument.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”
    ~George Washington

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Who is that idiot? He actually said he did not think ANYONE should have guns but then retracted and said he doesn't support a gun ban...lmao...

Banning AR 15's or high capacity magazines will not stop something like Sandy Hook from happening. Good thing we don't have nuclear weapons or grenade launchers...

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

i keep watching this great owning of an anti gun idiot, and he looks like he wants to cry by the end of the debate.

we need to send this pro gun guy to debate piers morgan. he can keep his temper under control and own all at the same time.

he pretty much debunks the evil gun myths out there. i cant believe so many people are ignorant to correct firearm terminology.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”
    ~George Washington

Staff Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

I find it funny that people who routinely use the 1st Amendment to crucify those that support the 2nd Amendment forget that both are just as important now as they were to our founding fathers. I personally don't like it when neo-Nazi's march in Thanksgiving Day parades or protesters burn the flag but it's their right under the 1st to do so, just as it is my right under the 2nd to own firearms. And, I'm also tired of the argument about not needing a 30 round magazine for hunting purposes, no where in the 2nd language does it say gun rights are specific to hunting.

I don't mind all that suggestions that the recent events have brought on. I don't mind that I need to have a background check before buying a firearm at a gun show. But, as a FFL holder I think I should be able to bring my license to the gun show that shows that I already have had a background check from the BATF and be able to walk out with a gun without waiting for a check again. Same goes with a CCL holder. But magazine and "assault weapon" bans are asinine.

Good video.

Master Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums

Liberals are always very quick to try and claim superior intellect and education. Their hero even falsely claims to have been a professor of Constitutional Law.

It makes you wonder why they cannot comprehend the following statement.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

+ Reply to Thread