+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL season thread

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

NHL season thread

Just kidding

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Re: NHL season thread

lets go get this short season going

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

i reverse mojo'd the end of the lock out

Gunnery Sergeant Trav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forums Trav's Avatar

I'm happy. Hockey is my favorite sport, and I have been forced to watch the KHL during the lockout. This has been a good couple fo days for American hockey fans. Team USA took gold in the world junior tournament, beating Sweden the day before the NHL announcement was made. Canada came in fourth! didn't even medal. haha

Funny stories are coming out about NHL players finding out about the deal and asking to me let off the bus of their temporary teams so they can be picked up at gas stations in the middle of nowhere. They want to get back ASAP. This should make for a great short little season and intense playoffs. The one thing I worry about are goalies who haven't been playing anywhere. Expect lots of groin/hammy injuries from the rushed camps.
    SEC mother****in rah rah

(except Tennessee. **** them)

Vote for a 3rd party next time around.

Fascinating project that preserves the memories of combat veterans.

ATravLedLife.com

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Sad day when Hockey comes back.

Gunnery Sergeant Trav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forums Trav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    Sad day when Hockey comes back.
    You realize ESPN will spend exactly as much time on it as it has this year, which is none, right? I don't understand the hate for hockey. The players are tougher than anyone else, the action is faster than any other sport, and the skill required is unparalleled. Ignorance isn't bliss, learn the game. Everyone who does enjoys it.
    SEC mother****in rah rah

ATravLedLife.com

ironically i had just got back into hockey full time for the first time since the last strike.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

I got a fantasy league and need some players, so if you want in Trav let me know

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgilicious View Post
    I got a fantasy league and need some players, so if you want in Trav let me know
    Thanks but no thanks. I am not a big fantasy sports guy. In addition to being terrible at fantasy football and baseball the few times I tried it, it isn't compelling enough for me to keep updating rosters and whatnot. Thanks tho
    SEC mother****in rah rah

ATravLedLife.com

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Go Flyers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast