+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC players going pro early

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

SEC players going pro early

Just to keep it one thread, post if you know of any players heading out early. Here's the ones I can think of

LSU: Eric Reid, Kevin Minter, Brad Wing

UGA: Jarvis Jones and Alec Ogletree

UF: Sharriff Floyd and Matt Elam

Arkansas: Knile Davis, Alvin Bailey

UT: Tyler Bray, Justin Hunter

Auburn: Corey Lemonier,

Alabama: Eddie Lacy, DJ Fluker

South Carolina: Marcus Lattimore

A&M: Demontre Moore

Missouri: Sheldon Richardson,

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forums HeyBulldog's Avatar

Re: SEC players going pro early

Brad Wing? Really? Punters don't often come out early, if it's ever happened before.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I don't think Jarvis Jones has declared, but he is probable.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I don't think Jarvis Jones has declared, but he is probable.
    Declared this morning.

Staff Sergeant rstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forums rstew3's Avatar

I am hearing that Cordarrelle Patterson is trying to stay another year, but he may not be eligible, so I wouldn't be surprised if he declares too. The guy may be the most exciting receiver in college right now when he has the ball already, but does need a little more work on his technique. I think an NFL team would take him in a heart beat and work with him on fundamentals, but i hope he sticks around.

Staff Sergeant TIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forums TIDE_gainer's Avatar

Damn. I hadn't heard that about Lacy or Fluker. Good luck to them. Here's to hoping they go out national champions.

Are any Tennessee fans upset about Bray leaving early? If I ran an NFL organization there's no way I'd risk drafting his immature ass.

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Bark Mingo, Sam Montgomery
    Have they declared yet? I mean, I know it's obvious they're gonna go, but I hadn't heard that they were officially declaring yet.

Mingo and Montgomery still haven't declared officially from what I've read. Just a matter of time though. Probably the same with Logan.

LSU's Tharold SImon declares

Master Gunnery Sergeant Coal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forums Coal_UGA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rstew3 View Post
    I am hearing that Cordarrelle Patterson is trying to stay another year, but he may not be eligible, so I wouldn't be surprised if he declares too. The guy may be the most exciting receiver in college right now when he has the ball already, but does need a little more work on his technique. I think an NFL team would take him in a heart beat and work with him on fundamentals, but i hope he sticks around.
    He showed his skills verse Georgia on the broken WR pass, that he turned into a long TD run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast