+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Report: Howland is on his way out

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Report: Howland is on his way out

I watched Wazzu some yesterday and wasn't all that impressed so I agree. I haven't really watched Oregon much this year. What's your take on them, because I think Dana Altman will rebuild them.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    I watched Wazzu some yesterday and wasn't all that impressed so I agree. I haven't really watched Oregon much this year. What's your take on them, because I think Dana Altman will rebuild them.
    IMO Oregon is flying under the radar this year, at least at this point in the non-conference schedule. They lost to Cincy, which is understandable, but the loss at UTEP is a game they should have won. Their best win is against UNLV. Not sure how much weight that W carries since the Rebels are likely out of the Top 25 after losing to UNC.

Ducks have a tough start to PAC-12 play. Opening at Oregon State, who is 10-3, then they have the Arizona schools at home in the subsequent 2 games. IMO we'll find out a lot about Oregon in the next 2 weeks or so.

I agree that Altman will rebuild them. They'll go as far as their early season consistency will take them.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Oregon's upset of Arizona was a total "WOW!" for me. I thought Oregon was good, but not good enough to hang with the 'Cats. The Ducks really showed me something, that they have the potential to hang with the best in the PAC-12. Now let's see if they can sustain the great play.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Artis has done well, and getting Kazemi was huge, too for them.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

I'm interested to see how Oregon will do tonight against Arizona State. Sun Devils are off to a fast start, are they for real? So far, Oregon has passed its early PAC-12 tests. They should cruise until they play UCLA, pending a W tonight.

As I've gotten older, I can't stay up as late as I once did. It keeps me from enjoying Pac 12 hoops as I'd like.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

in fairness the level of play has dropped off so their fans dont enjoy it the way they used to either LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    in fairness the level of play has dropped off so their fans dont enjoy it the way they used to either LOL
    Yep, though the expectations of coaching at UCLA are still there. Bruins have a BIG showdown with Oregon on Saturday. Will their level of play stay low or rise to the expected level?

As I've gotten older, I can't stay up as late as I once did. It keeps me from enjoying Pac 12 hoops as I'd like.
    Me as well. PAC-12 games are on too late for me to watch, even though I like to follow some teams out west. IMO this is one reason why the west coast teams do not get a lot of respect, because viewers on the east coast often do not watch their games due to the 3 hour time difference.

I am in the central time zone tho so it is only two hours difference. I still cannot do it that late lol.

I am in the central time zone tho so it is only two hours difference. I still cannot do it that late lol.
    Fans of teams in the west have the advantage over us in that they essentially watch every game without it really being on too late. Unless we're talking March Madness, to me it's not worth staying up that late...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast