+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Re: Interesting.

That article is SO 2011

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

How about #4 JSHD?

I thought Les Miles was the village idiot, couldn't coach, blah, blah, blah.

Here’s another coach who, if he’d bested Saban for a second time last season in the national title game, might’ve had an undeniable argument for No. 1 in the college ranks. As it stands, Miles, who won it all in 2008, has won at least 11 games in five of his seven seasons at LSU, and his 41-15 SEC regular-season record is pretty well off the charts. And does fun count? Of course it does. Miles is more fun in late-game situations than anybody.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

@ Stoops and Beamer in the Top 10 and Paul Johnson in the Top 20.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Then 2012 happened. Wisconsin went 8-5 and UGA went 11-2.

You lose.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Then 2012 happened. Wisconsin went 8-5 and UGA went 11-2.

You lose.
    Yeah, since we aren't worried about the article being current, this is interesting as well.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/781942.html

Staff Sergeant SCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCBobo85's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Bielema has added another conference title to his resume since publication. Richt not so much.
    Even though my GAMECOCKS smacked the Dawgs around like a trailer park crack *****, I think you're taking this a little bit too far. UGA was 6 yards from the National Championship game, and Wisconsin backed in to the Big 10 Championship because of disqualified teams.

Now, Wisconsin did put a beat down on Nebraska that had the SC Upstate Runner-Up University Fighting Dabo's hiding under their beds with Orange Bowl flashbacks, but you've got to remember that was the Big 10, not the SEC. Bielema is a damn fine coach, and I'm sure he'll do well at Arkansas, but Richt is a damn good coach who has one thing that Bielema doesn't: an SEC Championship.

Arsenal till I die, I’m Arsenal till I die
    I know I am, I’m sure I am
    I’m Arsenal till i die…

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCBobo85 View Post
    Even though my GAMECOCKS smacked the Dawgs around like a trailer park crack *****, I think you're taking this a little bit too far. UGA was 6 yards from the National Championship game, and Wisconsin backed in to the Big 10 Championship because of disqualified teams.

Now, Wisconsin did put a beat down on Nebraska that had the SC Upstate Runner-Up University Fighting Dabo's hiding under their beds with Orange Bowl flashbacks, but you've got to remember that was the Big 10, not the SEC. Bielema is a damn fine coach, and I'm sure he'll do well at Arkansas, but Richt is a damn good coach who has one thing that Bielema doesn't: an SEC Championship.

Bielema is known for doing more with less. Richt is known for the opposite. Please do not insult our coach like that again.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Richt is the one that does more with less. He only had about 65 scholarship players in that game compared to Bama's 85. That is an entire recruiting class less than what Saban had to work with. Just goes to show that Richt and company are excellent talent evaluators and know how to "coach em' up".

And Wisconsin was the Georgia Tech of the B1G this season. Wisky only made the conference championship because of superior teams being on probation - kinda like that time Arkansas back-doored their way into the Dome that year Bama was on probation only to get smashed by Florida. Bret should feel right at home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast