+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirby Smart to Auburn (maybe)

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

Auburn Kirby Smart to Auburn (maybe)

One site now reporting that Auburn has hired him. But I don't know how credible the source is.

Auburn hires Smart

If this is true, there are others higher on my personal preference list. I would much rather hjave heard it was Patterson or Petersen. But I'm not crushed by the news. KS has been Saban's sidekick for 7 years at LSU, Tampa and Bama. Hopefully, he learned a lot.

Gunnery Sergeant Trav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forums Trav's Avatar

Re: Kirby Smart to Auburn (maybe)

I hope for Bama's sake it is not true.
    SEC mother****in rah rah

(except Tennessee. **** them)

Vote for a 3rd party next time around.

Fascinating project that preserves the memories of combat veterans.

ATravLedLife.com

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I will be shocked if Smart goes to Auburn. I think it will be UT, if he takes a job this year.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    I hope for Bama's sake it is not true.
    Why?....
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I will be shocked if Smart goes to Auburn. I think it will be UT, if he takes a job this year.
    He's going to replace his fired bud?

Auburn is about to get but trapped for NCAA violations. USF is a bigger threat for Kirby's services.

Gunnery Sergeant Trav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forums Trav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    Why?....
    I think he is peachy keen.

What? It is better than saying Smart is a smart coach, right?
    SEC mother****in rah rah

(except Tennessee. **** them)

Vote for a 3rd party next time around.

Fascinating project that preserves the memories of combat veterans.

ATravLedLife.com

I'll add that a circus still runs auburn. Maybe they should hire a new AD first before looking a new coach.

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    He's going to replace his fired bud?

Auburn is about to get but trapped for NCAA violations. USF is a bigger threat for Kirby's services.
    He may or may not come to AU, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that old Memphis story if I were you. From what I've heard we're looking WR a secondary violation for catching a ride to camp with a teacher that was a pre existing relation. A secondary violation at most.
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

Auburn is done, done, done....major isht on them will be reported in months to come. When ten stud calls u out, you're done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast