+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Pitt Players Play "White Boy Knockout"

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

3 Pitt Players Play "White Boy Knockout"

Not sure if anyone ever saw this. A month old, but first time I saw it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...knockout-game/
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Re: 3 Pitt Players Play "White Boy Knockout"

what does it take to be suspended at Pitt??? wow.... something is wrong in that entire state it seems.

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Disgusting.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forums HeyBulldog's Avatar

Scary to think there are thugs like that in the world. And that that kind of behavior is so widespread.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

I'm looking for it on ESPN but I don't see it.

This is common up in the midwest like Chicago, alot of ghetto folks have no sense of decency.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Corporal jt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsjt4lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums jt4lsu's Avatar

I think that Bo Wallace and Hugh Freeze better watch out!

It makes a body tingle. These folks go berserk when the band marches on the field. A huge roar is heard for the invocation, for heaven's sake. They not only know the words to the national anthem, they sing them, loudly. And when the Tigers win the toss...there are tears of ecstasy."
    -- Douglas Looney, Sports Illustrated describing a Saturday night in Death Valley.

Staff Sergeant Wanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forums Wanderin' Reb's Avatar

I hope Bo drills a tight spiral into these dude's nuts. Even if they're on the sidelines.

And yes I realize how gay that sounds.

But yeah...Bo is pretty much the whitest of white boys, so he should watch his back. That being said, Taz is his roommate and I wouldn't wanna piss that crazy bastard off - especially if I was about to have to face him on the field.
    "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically...run."

Gunnery Sergeant Trav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrav has a great deal of respect on the forums Trav's Avatar

They didn't say who won.

Sure wish they would have beat ND since they got to play and all.
    SEC mother****in rah rah

(except Tennessee. **** them)

Vote for a 3rd party next time around.

Fascinating project that preserves the memories of combat veterans.

ATravLedLife.com

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Man if 3 white players did this to a black student it would be the headline on every major news outlet in the country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast