+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cotton Bowl 2013: Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma Sold out

Private First Class Wrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forumsWrecking Crew has a great deal of respect on the forums Wrecking Crew's Avatar

Texas A&M Cotton Bowl 2013: Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma Sold out

The game is already sold out. I hope Texas A&M beat the living crap out of ou

[/url]

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Cotton Bowl 2013: Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma Sold out

Bthoou!
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Re: Cotton Bowl 2013: Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma Sold out

how the hell is it sold out already

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Texas A&M Re: Cotton Bowl 2013: Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma Sold out

A&M baby. Represent.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow Bacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forums Bacon's Avatar

Boomer Sooner!

Corporal AgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forums AgCMT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Boomer Sooner!
    I thought the SEC cheers for their own? That was in the "Welcome Aboard" packet handed out when we joined the conference.

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Bacon calls'em like he sees'em....Part of his charm.
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Moderator USC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forums USC90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgCMT View Post
    I thought the SEC cheers for their own? That was in the "Welcome Aboard" packet handed out when we joined the conference.
    We close ranks pretty well, but we make allowances for bad blood here and there. I'll be an Aggie that day for sure. Gig 'em!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Most posters here are so far to the right that they make usc90 seem like a hippie.

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

And a Bengal Tiger for the Peach bowl? that one is almost too easy
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgCMT View Post
    Who reads the contract these days, CMT?
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast