+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Aggies!

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

Congrats Aggies!

Actually, I haven't watched any of this game. I'm sure Manziel is having fun. Congrats on another SEC win for the Aggies.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Re: Congrats Aggies!

Thanks.

It was a tough one to watch. The commentators were speculating on Chizik's future with the program and his fate's impact on the recruiting class.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

Auburn president's inbox will be full when he arrives at work tomorrow. I know he doesn't want to take action before the season is over, but I wish he would go ahead an fire the AD now and get a new AD coming in, who can clean house administratively as well as recruit a new coach.

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

Thanks; AU wasn't on the travel list this year but, a visit to the plains will be an anticipated trip in the future.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AURex View Post
    Auburn president's inbox will be full when he arrives at work tomorrow. I know he doesn't want to take action before the season is over, but I wish he would go ahead an fire the AD now and get a new AD coming in, who can clean house administratively as well as recruit a new coach.
    My thoughts exactly...that needs to be done now, not at the end of the season. It was a pretty surreal game to be at, I left before halftime, the few Aggie fans that were there made more noise then the entire Auburn section, even before the game. I've never seen the stadium so dejected, almost to the point of where no one cared anymore, and I was one of them.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Friedchickenman View Post
    My thoughts exactly...that needs to be done now, not at the end of the season. It was a pretty surreal game to be at, I left before halftime, the few Aggie fans that were there made more noise then the entire Auburn section, even before the game. I've never seen the stadium so dejected, almost to the point of where no one cared anymore, and I was one of them.
    That's pretty rare for AU. Even when they suck their fans are usually some of the most loyal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

I'm still loyal to Auburn. Which is why I sent a message to the university president calling for a complete regime change in the athletics department.

But I didn't watch the game on TV. I knew what it would be like and couldn't bear to watch it. I'm sure it was a lot of fun for Aggies fans, though.

Auburn is down. But Auburn will be back. Maybe 5 years, but there will be victories on the plains again.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AURex View Post
    I'm still loyal to Auburn. Which is why I sent a message to the university president calling for a complete regime change in the athletics department.

But I didn't watch the game on TV. I knew what it would be like and couldn't bear to watch it. I'm sure it was a lot of fun for Aggies fans, though.

Auburn is down. But Auburn will be back. Maybe 5 years, but there will be victories on the plains again.
    We will definitely be back but it sure won't take 5 years. There is too much talent here and if we get a coach that knows how to develop players and make them better that coach will win right away. The current staff just doesn't develop players. There isn't one player in the program now that is better than when he got here. That is the problem. Talent is everywhere at Auburn.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

This is probably coald comfort, but, according to one Auburn Tiger, the Aggies in attendance acquitted themselves well: http://trackemtigers.com/?p=1689.

Seeing the cutaway shots of Toomers and seeing the Naval cadets in the stands sure brought back good memories of my stint at AU. War Eagle!
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Corporal AgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forumsAgCMT has a great deal of respect on the forums AgCMT's Avatar

I feel for you guys. We are finally coming out of a decade long rebuild, slump, or whatever you want to call it. It would have been much more bearable had we gone into the abyss with a MNC on our shelf.

I hated reading the "Good Job LSU" crap last week...so I won't retort.

Here's to next season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast