+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Billy Donovan Whines

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Billy Donovan Whines

... about UK doing an All-Access thing. lol Didn't he have one a few years ago?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Re: Billy Donovan Whines

1- No you're thinking of Florida football. 2- Where do you expect this thread to go with that title?

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I'm only posting what the guy said. He talked of unfair recruiting advantages. If people can't recruit to their own programs because UK has a 30 minute show, I don't know what to expect. As a great recruiter, I'm not sure why Billy Donovan would even say something like that; it's not like UK is stopping him from getting who he wants, outside of Brandon Knight, which we got over Florida without the use of Access.

I'm glad someone like Jay Bilas come up and made Billy D look stupid. Jay is exactly right, as you usually is. ESPN is doing this because we are the champs. Bama got the same treatment. And, the word is Billy in fact has done one:
    Unfortunately for Billy, facts get in the way of rhetoric and it has come out that he did an All-Access a few years ago and Urban Meyer did an expansive one with the football program. I like Billy Donovan and he is a great coach.
    Crybaby. Maybe ole Christine can go bake him a cake when he signs his next player.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Donovan wishes he had the titles Coach Cal has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Donovan wishes he had the titles Coach Cal has.
    I think Donovan is in the lead.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Staff Sergeant BasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forums BasketballofUF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I think Donovan is in the lead.
    Joke
    ---------
    Head

Staff Sergeant BasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forums BasketballofUF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    ... about UK doing an All-Access thing. lol Didn't he have one a few years ago?

Yeah I wouldn't be able to defend your coach on this one either.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't be able to defend your coach on this one either.
    Nah. I could. I just don't feel like taking the bait right now. Maybe later.

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasketballofUF View Post
    Nah. I could. I just don't feel like taking the bait right now. Maybe later.
    Smooth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast