+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who can end the SEC's streak this year?

The Leading Authority CentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums CentralMSDawg's Avatar

Who can end the SEC's streak this year?

We are closing in on the halfway point of the season and it's looking like an SEC will be in the NC picture again. As of this weekend who do you think has the best shot of ending the SEC's stranglehold on the BCS trophy? My pick is Oregon. They have come just as close as anyone in their game against Auburn two years ago and are very hungry. They may be the only team with the offense and just enough defense to take down the SEC champion. Any other thoughts?

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Re: Who can end the SEC's streak this year?

I'd agree with you. If anyone is going to do it this year, it will be Oregon. Of course, we may end ourselves by beating each other of the title game.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Master Gunnery Sergeant OxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think just Oregon. WVU puts up tons of points, but the SEC would ball control them to death.

Staff Sergeant BasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forums BasketballofUF's Avatar

Certainly not Florida State.

Master Gunnery Sergeant OxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forums

There was a reason I said "just" Oregon.

Staff Sergeant BasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forumsBasketballofUF has a great deal of respect on the forums BasketballofUF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OxfordSeminole View Post
    There was a reason I said "just" Oregon.
    My post wasn't directed at you.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

WVU just cant stop ppl enough....bama would run on them all day
    Oregon has the best shot i think,

Other contenders:
    Notre dame would be interesting if they got that far
    USC if they keep winning

but i think its up to the Ducks'

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

The Leading Authority CentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums CentralMSDawg's Avatar

Good to see I'm not the only that thinks Oregon would be the team to break the streak. The Ducks still have some tough road games so if they make it to the NC game they would have earned it. At least Ohio State can't make no matter what they do. I don't think anyone wants to see another SEC beat down of the Buckeyes.

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

I think it's still too early to tell. Oregon hasn't really played their biggest games yet. Their "big win" so far is just Washington, which LSU clobbered senseless. They've still got Stanford and USC to go. But I do think they have the easiest road to the BCSCG.

Other that WVU, there's Notre Dame and Kansas State. Notre Dame still has to play Stanford, USC and Oklahoma. KSU still has to play WVU and the other big dogs in the conference. If either one of those teams actually make it through the season undefeated, I'd give either one the nod over Oregon.

Oregon hasn't done well against SEC teams. Lost to Auburn 2 years ago, lost to LSU last year.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AURex View Post
    I think it's still too early to tell. Oregon hasn't really played their biggest games yet. Their "big win" so far is just Washington, which LSU clobbered senseless. They've still got Stanford and USC to go. But I do think they have the easiest road to the BCSCG.

Other that WVU, there's Notre Dame and Kansas State. Notre Dame still has to play Stanford, USC and Oklahoma. KSU still has to play WVU and the other big dogs in the conference. If either one of those teams actually make it through the season undefeated, I'd give either one the nod over Oregon.

Oregon hasn't done well against SEC teams. Lost to Auburn 2 years ago, lost to LSU last year.
    Oregon came VERY close to beating Auburn. LSU on the other hand, destroyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

+ Reply to Thread