+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you tend to pull for older members of the SEC or the newer members?

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

Question Do you tend to pull for older members of the SEC or the newer members?

Do you tend to pull for older members of the SEC or the newer members?
    Do you pull for the SEC team that would help your team the most?
    How about OOC SEC games?
    Do you pull against certain SEC teams?

Staff Sergeant rstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forums rstew3's Avatar

Re: Do you tend to pull for older members of the SEC or the newer members?

Depends on the team. There are older teams that deserve tremendous respect, and I hope they win every game but one. Don't get me wrong, if they lose, I'm not sad. Then there are older teams that I want to lose every game no matter who they play. For the younger teams, SC and Arkansas included, I pull for them in OOC games and whenever it favors UT.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

I am new to supporting the SEC as a going concern, but I pull for every SEC team but the one the Ags are playing. I honestly don't dislike any team in the SEC, so it's easy to support the conference.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

OOC I always go for the SEC team, unless it's Georgia.

In conference all that really matters is how it effects the Gators. If it doesn't there are some teams I am more partial too, like MSU, South Carolina, LSU & Auburn.

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

I hate you all.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Do you tend to pull for older members of the SEC or the newer members? Depends on who against who, I like TAMU, quite a bit, not really so much of a Missouri fan.
    Do you pull for the SEC team that would help your team the most? At this point with the way Auburn's season is shaping no, it won't matter.
    How about OOC SEC games? SEC all the way....
    Do you pull against certain SEC teams? There's only one team I pull against every Saturday.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

I want Auburn to win. I want all other SEC schools to lose out of conference matchups every time, and also lose every bowl game.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Friedchickenman View Post
    Do you tend to pull for older members of the SEC or the newer members? Depends on who against who, I like TAMU, quite a bit, not really so much of a Missouri fan.
    Do you pull for the SEC team that would help your team the most? At this point with the way Auburn's season is shaping no, it won't matter.
    How about OOC SEC games? SEC all the way....
    Do you pull against certain SEC teams? There's only one team I pull against every Saturday.
    Out of curiosity, why do you feel that way about Mizzou fans? Prior to Mizzou joining the SEC my favorite SEC team was always Auburn. I really don't see much anti-Auburn posts on this site from Mizzou fans.

Just like when we were in the B12, now I look at the schedule and see what team's loss would be best for Mizzou in the conference standings. Not sure I really care in out of conference games. You schedule a cupcake and lose that's on your program and team. If Mizzou had lost to UCF today I know what I'd have heard here. In conference, we really haven't built any rivalries other than with aTm and Arkansas. We give the Arky fans a hard time, they do have our ex-basketball coach after all. And, being someone who's lived in Arkansas for many years I like to give Arky fans a hard time. But, I respect both Arky and aTm fans.

I said it before, it may take time, but we'll build rivalries in the next 5-10 years. We'll all learn to hate each other equally

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subrookie View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do you feel that way about Mizzou fans? Prior to Mizzou joining the SEC my favorite SEC team was always Auburn. I really don't see much anti-Auburn posts on this site from Mizzou fans.
    I think he was saying he isn't much of a fan of Mizzou himself, not that he has anything against Mizzou fans.

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 National Champions View Post
    I think he was saying he isn't much of a fan of Mizzou himself, not that he has anything against Mizzou fans.
    Ambivalence is ok by me. I just didn't want our fans to be the reason he could care less about Missouri.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast