+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bobo's Belated SEC Weekend Roundup

Staff Sergeant SCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCBobo85's Avatar

Bobo's Belated SEC Weekend Roundup

Alabama: Didn't get to see the game but as expected, 'Bama rolled tide on dat a$$. Shame about their RB though.

Arkansas: Shocker of the friggin' Century, and at the same time, not so shocking. One had to expect that with the departure of their OC to coach UAB, subsequent firing of their HC, and provisional hiring of a buffoon, their entire season rests on the shoulders of Tyler Wilson. I am surprised we haven't heard more from Knile Davis though. That said, even with their 3rd team playing the whole game, they could probably find a way to beat Carolina. :-/.

Auburn: Is Auburn that terrible, or is MSU more formidable than last year? The pieces seemed to be clicking with MSU's QB and Brian Van Gorder is making me very happy that he took that Falcons job 2 days after becoming Carolina's DC.

Carolina: Attended the game (I attend all home games, duh) and there was lots of good and some bad. Dylan Thompson redeemed himself (and then some) from that shaky performance at Vandy, when it looked like Spurrier called me out of the stands to play QB after Connor went down. Defense gave up a lot of yards, but very few points -- in the same vein, it would be super if the refs decide to call holding from here on out. The worst part of the game was the terrible showing by the students. I attribute it to them being entitled little ******* that do nothing but complain about the ticketing system and have never experienced a team that was complete **** (they've seen semi-**** teams, but not complete and utter Brad Scott/Lou Holtz/Sparky Woods "rich dirt: teams). Concerned about UAB and their "Carolina Killer" HC for this week.

Florida: Way to hang in there. It looked like aTm was going to run away with it, but the gators got them in a death roll in the second half. choot em!

Georgia: The Dawgs offense -- no, Aaron Murray -- looked over-rated in the first half, but the Defense dominated the second half and AM found his rhythm. I can't say enough about how beastly J.Jones was in that game. he made the Mizzou offense his *****. Moving forward, Gurley worries the hell out of me. That kid is going to be a good one, assuming he doesn't catch the UGA arrest bug. :-)

Kentucky: I haven't seen any UK football since the first half of the Louisville game. A UK bud of mine says that y'all have a QB that has great potential though -- but I think he meant point guard for the basketball team.

LSU: U Dub brought a live tiger to practice? I'm assuming it got loose and ate the starters and coaches because lets be honest....moving along now.

Mississippi State: Looks like MSU is starting to get some things going w/ D. Mullen. In the East they'd have a shot, but in a division containing LSU and Bama...yeesh.

Mizzou: Impressed with how explosive their offense is at times. Not impressed with DGB...hopefully he doesn't have his coming out party in two Saturdays. Still impressed that J. Franklin can play QB in Columbia AND simultaneously coach in Chicago (Evanston is Chicago...so stfu).

Ole Miss: Didn't watch, nor hear anything about it really...I'm sure the tailgate was awesome!

Tennessee: ******. thankfully Carolina gets them at home and Tyler Bray is hollow boned like Connor Shaw.

Texas A&M: aTm has the facilities of an SEC team. aTm has the starters of an SEC team. aTm has the coaches of an SEC team. What aTm doesn't have is the depth of a SEC team.

Vandy:It's hard to get up for a game against Northwestern when you lost the Super Bowl the week before...understandable. I think this team has underperformed big time (much to Carolina's benefit, might I add). Still expect this squad to be a bowl team if they can get their collective heads out of their a$$3$.
    Arsenal till I die, Im Arsenal till I die
    I know I am, Im sure I am
    Im Arsenal till i die

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: Bobo's Belated SEC Weekend Roundup

Quote Originally Posted by SCBobo85 View Post
    Tennessee: ******. thankfully Carolina gets them at home and Tyler Bray is hollow boned like Connor Shaw.
    We'll get a full grip on the Vols this weekend. If they take out Florida, they will be the new team to beat in the East.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    We'll get a full grip on the Vols this weekend. If they take out Florida, they will be the new team to beat in the East.
    No they won't.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    No they won't.
    If UT beats Florida, they will be the only team thus far to beat a true East contender, which means UGA and/or South Carolina must beat Tennessee if they want to win the East, which makes UT the team to beat if they knock off Florida..

+ Reply to Thread