+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233

Thread: ATP Men's Tennis Tour Thread

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Re: ATP Men's Tennis Tour Thread

That Fed match last night.... He was absolutely unbelievable. Actually felt bad for Gasquet.

A little nervous about the Semis though. When Wawrinka is hot, he is tough to beat.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Wave&Dawgs View Post
    Tubby I hate to say it but I think our guy Nadal might be washed up. It's really hard to watch now.
    Disagree completely. He's not washed up. How many times does Rafa have to come back from major injuries to convince people to not count him out. It was a rough year, and he never quite got things going. However, I honestly think it's not much technical with his game (sure he's really been spraying the forehand a lot since Wimbledon), but I wonder if there's something going on in his personal life. To me, Rafa will win more majors. He'll get to at least 16 total slams IMO. This talk about him needing to get a different coach than Uncle Toni and changing the racket is a quick overreaction IMO. He's going to be fine. Honestly, with the indoor season coming up, he has a chance to up his ranking since he didn't play last year, and it's a chance for him to make some hay in the part of the season he's struggled the most. I'm optimistic about Rafa's chances the rest of the year and next year. Underestimate Rafa at your own expense. I'm ride and die with Rafa big time... that said, I hope Fed wins the Open. He's my third fave guy (behind Rafa and Nishikori), and I want him to win another. Him winning another slam doesn't diminish anything that Rafa has done as some suggest... Rafa owns that series.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Gunnery Sergeant DecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums DecaturDawg's Avatar

Off topic, (and showing my age), I really enjoyed watching Borg and Connors, Edberg, Nastase, Becker back in the day. Was never a McEnroe guy, but I enjoy his tennis commentary.

I am so old I remember when there were only white tennis balls (with dots), you had to open the tin ball can with the key from the bottom of the can, and we always wore white. I was so proud of my T2000 racket that I saved up to buy. But I played my best with my Dunlop Maxply Fort. I really loved that racket. Even now I have a pair of Stan Smith Adidas with green soles that I wear with jeans. Nowadays, I am getting interested in PICKLE. Not bad on my back.

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Tonight could be a special night for Tennis. We are on the cusp of both another Nadal-Federer and a Venus-Serena finals. The thought of either of those finals ever happening again at a grand slam seemed laughable a week ago, but we could be seeing it soon. What an amazing story that would be.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Go Venus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233