+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: ATP Men's Tennis Tour Thread

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

ATP Men's Tennis Tour Thread

There's a solid group of posters here that seem to like tennis, so here's a ATP thread. (Can a mod sticky this).

So far, this men's US Open Final between Murray and Djokovic has been good. Murray just broke for the first game in the fifth set. It's more important for him to play up than Djoker.

There's not a more interesting sport when it gets down to clutch moments (especially with all these net cords). I mean, this could go to a fifth set tiebreak.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: ATP Men's Tennis Tour Thread

Andy Murray with a double break now in the fifth. He's got to finish this off. Just hold serve.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Andy Murray pulls it off. Now the monkey is off his back. Just like Lendl and Agassi, fifth times a charm. (Can we stop hearing about Fred Perry now).
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

congrats to Murray. There were a couple of rally's in that last set that were amazing

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Glad to see the Brits FINALLY got one. Still, Murray is a singularly uninspiring player. I don't know that I see him challenging Federer or the like to 17 or more majors titles.

Now if Murray can finally win Wimbledon we can stop hearing about Fred Perry!
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Do you honestly think he'll even challenge Djokovic's five (and counting) slams, let alone Nadal's 11? This is just one, and he's still probably the fourth best player if everybody's playing at their best.

He was aided by the Djoker's cramps in the fifth set.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

It wouldn't surprise me if he never wins another major. I concur, the cramping helped him out in the last set. before that, Djokey looked to be making a little move.

Certainly, Djoker had won the 3rd and 4th sets. I think what hurt Djoker was dropping the first game of the fifth set on his serve. Had he won that game, he would have been up and even if he was cramping, it's a bit easier to see the finish line.

I think Murray will win another, Storm, but I definitely wouldn't say he'd win even 3 more, especially if Rafa is actually in the tourney. Rafa's game gives him so much trouble, and usually has in the slams.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

yeah, I don't see him challenging anybodies record. But I'm glad he won one. To get to 4 and finally seal the deal has to be a huge monkey off his back.

Absolutely.

Who will be the next guy to win his first slam? Tsonga, Berdych, Ferrer, Raonic, Isner?
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12345611 ... LastLast