+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mississippi State to kick off 2013 in Houston vs. Oklahoma State

Staff Sergeant MSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Mississippi State to kick off 2013 in Houston vs. Oklahoma State

http://newsok.com/article/3703554

Looking like it could happen.
    Mullen: 4
    TSUN: 1

All-Time Records Against OM:
    Basketball: 138-105
    Baseball: 238-196-5

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

Re: Mississippi State to kick off 2013 in Houston vs. Oklahoma State

I'd rather play a home and home. Wish they could work something like that out instead.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    I'd rather play a home and home. Wish they could work something like that out instead.
    I hope this game materializes. I think it will. And I somewhat disagree on the home and home. Those early season neutral site games have proven to get added national media exposure. I think this is a great opprtunity for MSU to garner some beneficial limelight.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    the idea of the matchup is great, but playing in Houston is as retarded an idea as you can get.

a home and home series is a better idea and if it has to be played at a Neutral site then the Big D is the place to be.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    the idea of the matchup is great, but playing in Houston is as retarded an idea as you can get.

a home and home series is a better idea and if it has to be played at a Neutral site then the Big D is the place to be.
    Very true. And also strongly agree. Jerry World is like football Disneyland... Alway lights, camera, action.

The Leading Authority CentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsCentralMSDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums CentralMSDawg's Avatar

This would help our non conference schedule greatly as there is no BCS team on it in the immediate future. As for the neutral site. I'm good with that, but Houston is a little out of the way for both teams. As mentioned Dallas would be a much better location and more fans would be able to drive in to the game.

Master Sergeant msudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forums msudawgs1964's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CentralMSDawg View Post
    This would help our non conference schedule greatly as there is no BCS team on it in the immediate future. As for the neutral site. I'm good with that, but Houston is a little out of the way for both teams. As mentioned Dallas would be a much better location and more fans would be able to drive in to the game.
    outside of Mississippi, Tennessee, and Alabama, (geographically makes sense) the state of Texas has the most MSU alumni and I would venture that most live in the greater Houston area and DFW is only a 4 hour drive. I think we would be able to sell all of our tickets allotted.

+ Reply to Thread