+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeze Releases Two Players Today

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Freeze Releases Two Players Today

Tobias Singleton and Mitch Hall were dismissed from the program today. Singleton because he was lazy and didn't want to work but wanted to be a starter and Mitch because he didn't fit the system(FATBOY).

Shame about Tobias, really thought he was going to be the best of Moncrief, Brassell, and himself.
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

1st Lieutenant Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Re: Freeze Releases Two Players Today

Didn't Hall transfer from Arkansas?

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” - Mark Twain

A Witness to the Truth

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

No his older brother did who was kicked off last semester

At least Mitch is saving his career, it was obvious he was way too slow for Freeze's offense
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

it's amazing how the players who get released are always the fat and lazy ones who didn't want to work.

huh? Hall is a more traditional lineman, nothing against him, just freeze's offense is very fast paced and quick.

Singleton told Freeze today he didn't want to work.
    MULLEN:

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Did I say "amazing?" I meant "convenient."

Sergeant Hump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forums Hump4Hoops's Avatar

I love how this is phrased as if it wasn't Singleton's decision. Same goes for Hall btw.

"Freeze said that it has been an ongoing conversation with Singleton, but the sophomore wide receiver made his decision Wednesday morning"

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/20...aves-ole-miss/
    sauceforall

Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    I love how this is phrased as if it wasn't Singleton's decision. Same goes for Hall btw.

"Freeze said that it has been an ongoing conversation with Singleton, but the sophomore wide receiver made his decision Wednesday morning"

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/20...aves-ole-miss/
    Yeah, it was Singletons decision. Coach still has to release you man. They are under scholarship
    MULLEN:

Sergeant Hump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forumsHump4Hoops has a great deal of respect on the forums Hump4Hoops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    Yeah, it was Singletons decision. Coach still has to release you man. They are under scholarship
    True. However, "dismissed from the program because he was lazy" is not the same thing.
    sauceforall

Poor choice of wording on my part. I apologize
    MULLEN:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast